@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
So are the same areas colored on Feather’s armor as in the pic, but pink instead of orange?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium haha yep
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, those ones are bad 😬
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle oooh interesting!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator thanks! I imagine the Rushmore Hydra is what guards America’s greatest treasures lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium lolllll!
Speaking as a seasoned Lego veteran, it isn’t actually the blocky bricks that hurt the most (unless you catch them by the corner but that’s a whole different discussion). It’s the little pieces which have something sticking out the top, like a pin connector or something.

Like this guy.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I only barely know who that character is, but I really like it! The style’s good for the character, honestly, and I like the circle of flames in the back to show off his pyrokinesis powers.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed oooh Erich seems interesting!
@ellette-giselle ooh more characters! Which type of soldier is this one?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings you hit the nail right on the head! lol
It’s basically Star Wars but all the characters are half-Wings of Fire dragon (with a couple How to Train Your Dragon species and original dragon types thrown into the mix)
I haven’t actually worked on much material for it, but I love the concept.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Wholesome Exclamations in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
My mom says “good gravy!” XD XD
I have a friend who once said “I don’t give two flying squirrels”. I mean it kind of is like you’re trying to cuss without actually doing it, but I still thought it was funny lol
I just make up swear words with my fantasy language. That way my characters can “swear” without actually being…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’d love to read more if you want to share it!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
NOOO! Grammar is sooo much fun though!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle
I saw in your bio that you do martial arts. What kind do you do?
(I also luuuuuuuv weapons) -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe and
Ellette Giselle are now friends 2 years, 2 months ago -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @freed_and_redeemed
I have another snippet! This scene is like my new comfort scene. It gives me warm fuzzies inside.
(Set just after Tauren and Lesli exit into the outside world, and have relaxed a little)
Tauren watches the water ripple, blurring his reflection into itself. A couple small fish flit through the water.…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Lol idk why it took me so long to realize with your dragon people!
Is it a clone wars and wings of fire mashup fanfic series??
Or not? I just realized that could be. Youve probably told me what it was before anyways 😅
- Load More


I do one that my dad designed. He is an instructor and he combined several different martial arts and took from them all the best ones for self defense and protective fighting.
(there is some competition too)
I forget the name he gave it. (whoops)
Yes, weapons are the best! I like the sword in particular. the bow is fun, and so is staff and JO…[Read more]
Neat, that’s really cool! I do karate, but also a little escrima, jujitsu, hapkido, and taekwondo.
The only weapon I do is escrima sticks, but I really want to start sword fighting and archery. I’m hoping to find somewhere that does swords in my area, but if not, I’ll have to resort to training myself off YouTube XD
Nunchucks and flails, are,…[Read more]
Oh you should see my dad with nunchucks and flails. It is SCARY!! They go so fast and he decimates the training dummies! It’s scary.
Here’s the thing. You know what’s better than nunchucks and requires basically zero training? A STICK.
So yes, someone who is trained with nunchucks could be effective with them, but an untrained person with a stick could be just as, if not more effective. If you put a guy with nunchucks vs a guy with a regular stick, the stick is almost def…[Read more]
Idk. I’ve seen some pretty wild stuff that a guy with trained nunchucks can do. (including ripping weapons out of people’s hands.”
I did say that a trained person could be effective with them. I haven’t heard of doing disarms with them, though I don’t doubt you. I still don’t think that justifies them being a good weapon.