@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Yuuus pyros helping pyros, Seb gotchu
– Play With Fire, Sam Tinnesz
– Burn It All Down, League of Legends, PVRIS
– A Little Warmth, Tobias Lilja
– I Don’t Want to Set the World On Fire, The Ink Spots
– Happy Face, Jagwar Twin (kinda pyro but more craziness-themed)
Some of these are overdramatic but always have an occasion.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@loopylin hah it’s a sword, a tree, a dollar sign, and a quill pen. Symbolizing the wars we’ve fought, our money system, our natural wonders and our founding documents. Things that make America unique.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Umm, if you’re asking what I would do, I’d probably be tempted to just emotionally distance myself and then regret it after they’re gone.
Oh that’s definitely a Marcel thing. Thanks for the ramble thoughts.
Please also tag me as well if you end up sharing any scenes <3
Aw thank you ❤️ And by the way, I’m still waiting for the Fel x Loi…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh lol I have that on my pyromaniac playlist XD Speaking of, I should pull that up for Loops if she wants it.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Tell me if you want to share some of the scenes?
Wow I don’t think anyone’s asked me that XD I don’t share a lot of my stuff as you know, but sure, I’ll keep you in mind! ❤️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s beautiful!!! 🎉🎉🥰
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Of course I answered! I love questions like this one.
OHHH I love this. It’s like this whole tragic maze you’ve thrown your characters into that can only end angsty. totally on board. XD Tell me if you want to share some of the scenes?
Yw!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you! It’s Zuko.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Them accidentally opening your bathroom door?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
The cover looks amaaazing 😃
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
This definitely sounds like something that might happen down the road for my fictional relationship. Thanks for sharing; I feel so bad for her 🙁
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Yahoo, you answered! :]
I hadn’t thought about how an expected lifespan wouldn’t be sad irl, but you have a point. The MC is immortal, so what you said kind of applies. I think the difference here is that he isn’t immortal in the traditional sense, and he has the mental capacity of a human. If I had to describe his…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Eee!! Makes me so excited!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I think it depends on the person, their maturity level, and how they grieve.
I know there’s some people who would spend a large amount of the time asking why the universe/god/idk your worldbuilding allows for such terrible things to happen. They could miss out on the times with that person because they are overcome with…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper I knowwwwww, I love it so much💖💖🤩 And yesss, I need to figure out what font it is XXD
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s so official! It reminds me of a few missionary biographies I read back in the day. The title font is great for the genre.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s kind of like a gradual friendship. You don’t realize you’ve been spending so much time with them up till a certain point. Then, “oh shoot, why did I do this to myself…”
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
…I guess nobody saw my post :- Maybe tags will help!
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h @livingwoodchronicles @esther-c @rae @hybridlore @savannah_grace2009 @elishavete-pidyon @theducktator @ellette-giselle @theshadow @linus-smallprint @godlyfantasy12
- Load More
