@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh yeah, what’s she like, personality-wise?
-
freedom replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
I don’t have room for something like this🫣 Anddddddddd I’m a horrible plotter XXD
I like the idea though!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@kyronthearcanin ok!
Sniper
I didn’t think much of it ’till it was gone.
Two pairs of eyes, watchin’ us for a split second before they dove back into the bush.
Gray fur, and two sets of ears.
Wolves.
Now we don’t ‘ave wolves where I come from, but we’ve got dingoes and thylacines, and they’re basically the same thing.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper ooh interesting!
This would be useful for my brother, who’s just starting his first story! Unfortunately I haven’t gotten him on here yet.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint @highscribeofaetherium and TECHNICALLY the word “LEGO” should refer to the company. We should be calling them “LEGO bricks” if we wanna be as correct as possible.
lol I’ve always called them Legos, and I’m obsessed with correct grammar most of the time, so…..
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, I’d say the hunting group for sure!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator thank you! I can’t really take credit for most of it, but I suppose I wrote it down in its current form so I have that going for me. lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator HAHAHAAAAA
oh my goodness
that’s like something my characters would say
and then get into a discussion about teleporting bread AGAIN….
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Maybe I should just start posting chapters of the story on KP. It seems like most of you would enjoy it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Would you rather run into the hunting group or the stationary one?
Personally, I think it might be interesting if they encounter the one which is actively moving.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae thank you, but since I pulled it from an existing script that I merely modified slightly, I really can’t take the credit for it.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Why is there no evil grin emoji that’s not a devil?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Says the guy who didn’t capitalize ‘LEGO’ 😈
Hehehe…
(I didn’t make the meme though so I wasn’t the one who wrote ‘legos’)
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
This is amazing! I’m very OCD and the organization is giving me adrenaline XD
I’m currently transitioning from pantsing to plotting as I get into series, so this is really helpful! Thank you!
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @calyhuge @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @hybridlore @rae @esther-c @trailblazer @jonas @thearcaneaxiom @otherworldlyhistorian @folith-feolin @linus-smallprint @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @theducktator @freed_and_redeemed @kyronthearcanin @savannah_grace2009 @godlyfantasy12 (Hope you guys don’t mind the tag)
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
Some tips I found helpful:
– Color code two outlines: one for inner plot, one for outer plot. On my picture, blue is the character conflict, and red is the outward actions or huge plot decisions that affect the world/action moving forward.
– Research Act 2, or whatever the middle of your outline will be, more than the other parts. There are…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theducktator thanks
@theshadow now I kinda want to know what you think the context for each one is
you can just do the ten mercs if you’d like
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings that’s really cool! I like how you put him as your profile pic, the image makes a good one.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae I don’t remember that ever happening to me and my brother…..
I’m a little scared now…..
(I’ve walked in on the rest of my family before though lol)
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
- Load More
