@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
But a tomato is a fruit too. -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
How about sprint until the top of the hour? So about half an hour. (Idk if I said that right but oh well)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
YES I’d love too!!!!
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
I just realized I’m probably the most annoying person I know.
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
And no hate on Hans!!!! I mean he’s done evil but still…….. he’s like one of the saddest villains
the poor boy just wanted love
that’s all I’m going to say
now if you guys go after Jakob or Leon things will be going down!!!!!! Cause those two are my favs!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
No one knows the end of the story and I intend to keep it that way XD
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
and oh my 😮😮😮😮😮🥳🥳🥳🥳THE COVER AND BLURD ARE SO COOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
But girl, if I read that blurd about Leon and didn’t know his whole arc I would be traumatized 💔💔💔💔💔
My poor boy!!! *coughs* I mean your poor boy
or did I…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed
girl!!! I didn’t want to be sad today but those boards😭😭😭I loveeee them though❤️❤️
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Idk whether to let someone else go or to go since my characters are being focused on, so… let me know if I should be going at any point XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
Haha yes XD Thanks! I’ll definitely come back here if I think of anything specific.
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
What about second breakfast?
-
freedom's profile was updated 2 years, 2 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium She’s amiable and outgoing, somewhat strange for a sniper. Loves birds and nature (hence her name lol), enjoys painting and training with her sisters.
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, it’s good to have some vagueness in the outline so you can wing it and potentially enjoy the process more.
p.s. is the picture supposed to be small?
Yessir. Everything on the board is top secret.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s Einstein’s pet hehe
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
OCD is my main drive right now for suresies XD Hope you find this a useful point of help for book 2! If you ever want opinions on story structure or anything outline, that’s exactly why I made this.
Throw up all the ideas on a wall, and get them out of your head so that you can think a little more.
Exactly, it…[Read more]
- Load More
