@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h alrighty, I wondered XD
Sorren
I stay quiet, muscles tensed, as I squint at the strange creatures. No fur, and no scales or feathers either. But I can’t study their appearance for long, because Naria snarls when they get too close.
“What are you?” she snarls, stepping out into the open. “And I wouldn’t try anything. I see those…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
That’s right, feel free to share art whenever!
(Your post reminded me I have two unfinished sketches I forgot about, thank you for prompting me XD)
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Awesome saaauuuce 🤣🤣 You’re welcome!!
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character doodles in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Here’s young Aragorn! I focused on how he might look before the events of the books take place.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint cool! They have ice cream in this universe?
(I’ve actually been thinking of doing something like this for my characters.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle lol I have so many memes saved on the phone I share with my brother
Writing memes, Star Wars memes, video game memes, you name it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@kyronthearcanin now’s probably a good time to write a RP
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle haha
where’d you find the meme?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I don’t know, I’ll have to check a little later!
I had a great soundtrack and a great scene too…idk I just can’t make myself write that fast *cries*
But that’s over 2,000 words for the whole day (and almost to 40K for the whole WIP) so I should just be content! lol
Sounds great!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle BRUHHHHH
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed I LOVE THE COVER IT LOOKS SO PROFESSIONAL
the only thing I wasn’t a huge fan of is the weird connections between the s’s and t’s (I know those are called something, I just don’t remember the name), but that’s just me.
@rae That is too funny!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
WHAT.
I wish I had your attention span XD XD
I would love to…except I have to get on the computer.
Maybe tomorrow or later this afternoon (if you’re still on)?
Thanks for doing it with me!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper He’s four and a half years younger than me, so I doubt he’ll join for a little while if he does at all.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
WHAT THE HECK?!? I wrote 650 words!!!! That’s gotta be a new record! I should do this more often!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
How was your first sprint?!?!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
We’ve got 20 minutes….
Readysetgo!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
- Load More
