@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium BWAHAHAHAHA LOLLL
I don’t need context lol, I can imagine it
-
Light replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 2 months ago
😂😂
post scenes and break hearts. That’s what I do. And I do it very well, if I do say so myself😝
Oh my gosh girll 😂😂
jkjk
but I do think I break a lot of hearts on here
You do🫠 Yes, you do it quite well😂😭 I don’t think my heart is fit to be called a heart anymore after reading Dietrich’s fate…and Finn’s…and J…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Hi! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey there and welcome to KP, Ellete!! I know I’m super late to the welcome party, but I saw some of your posts and you sounded amazing and I wanted to come meet you!! (Btw I absolutely adore your name, its beautiful ❤)
I’m Lightoverdarkness, or just Light, (although my real name is Natalie and sometimes I’m known as Nat, but…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS LIGHT!!!!!!!!!
You’re fine!!!!
I was starting to worry about youXDXDYes my life’s been busy too! but instead of actually taking a break from KP and writing…I distract myself with being busy with KP XD not the healthiest thing to do but oh well lol
Oof sounds fun but I bet you are soooo tired! I always…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
Here is a list of the races in my book. Note that each race listed appears human except for the color of their skin, hair, eyes, and blood, and their powers of course.
Azer: Azers are pyrokinetics and can create and manipulate fire with their mind. It isn’t just the cliche “can shoot fire from their hands and from…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey girl! I missed you so much! XD I was so happy to see this notification!
I’m glad you got to go enjoy those summer camps, it sounds like a lot of fun! Yeah, sounds crazy busy, hope you get to catch up on that sleep.
My summer has been really rough, lol. My chronic illness has gotten worse and I’m not sure I’ll be able to…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @freed_and_redeemed @esther-c @grcr @smiley @whaley @godlyfantasy12 @rae @savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium @loopylin @kyronthearcanin @anyone-else
Heyyyy everybody! 🫶 I’m so sorry for disappearing from the face of the earth for a few months😅 Life has been crazy busy! I just got back from two back-to-back summer…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I have a few thoughts.
“Sabina,” called Turin. “Come down, we have to go.”
Sabina deliberately turned away.
“Sabina come,” commanded Turin, firmly.
She did not move.
Turin’s eyes narrowed. “Why you little–– Sabina! You get down here right this instant! Get down or I’ll––”
This scene felt a little off. He went from being minorly annoyed to th…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I wouldn’t have minded….. except I have a thing for young guys having facial hair. They can’t really do it well, and I don’t like it. At all.
Oh. Then you better not come to my highschool or the schools in my area..there’s like 15 year olds with beards and moustaches and sideburns. #scarred-for-life
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint
YUCK!!! You sir, do not pay attention to descriptions!!!! A full beard! UGH! No! He’s nineteen or twenty!
Ummm …I seriously thought that he’d have a beard and be in his twenties/thirties!
And I thought Aaron was even older!
I mean, I still consider late twenties/early thirties to be a young man…so you m…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Sabina has brown hair, her brother has black. She is only 16 at this point.
WHAT?!?!
I thought she had dark hair, eyes, and tan skin! And I thought she was at LEAST 22!!!!!!!!!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Don’t worry, the guy was fine.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Sorry, it’s actually:
“Put his head back on at once, he looks terrible like that!”
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
“Put his head back on, he looks terrible like that!”
I refuse to give context 😈
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
I love Just Be Held!!!!!! ahhh sooooo good!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS NEVER WALK ALONE IS PEFECT FOR SABINA!!!!!!!!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Okay! 😊
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
ohhhh okay!!!
NF songs are PERFECT for the vibe oh my GOODNESS I’m obsessed!
Okay great! (I’d suggest looking at the YouTube ones, they’re shorter, and I posted all the names. The Spotify one is just a huge compilation of both of them and it will take FOREVER to listen to them all! but if you want to go ahead!)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Not yet! Hopefully I can get to it soon! I’m familiar with some of the songs though!
- Load More
