@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
‘Teenagers’ (by Andy Gullahorn) is genuinely one of the funniest songs I’ve ever heard. And the way he sings it, he sounds so serious, it just cracks me up XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
You’re right – personality is soo a part of interpreting mental process. Even if it only covers the surface.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
That’s crazy! I just checked, and my KP birthday is August 10th… 2 years 🙃
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle
This is a great topic! Maybe instead of just focusing on gender differences, it should extend to different personalities too? I for one would be interested to hear other people’s descriptions of how they process things and react to circumstances (and how it relates to their personality) even if they’re also…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
But Turin and Edwin died.
I’m just telling the story.
lol.
I knooow, I’m sorry for questioning the fabric of the story 😂😅 But I think we can all agree that these stories come from our minds, and sometimes we need to adjust our inventions. I’m not saying you have to change their deaths, I’m pointing out how I as the reader feel a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh, and does he look cocky? You mention his being prideful, is it obvious by looking at him? I love drawing character with a slight smirk but I want to make sure that is in line with his character if I do lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
oh ok this sounds cool!
I think I’ll draw him as a prince, could you describe his hair and features a little more? I mean I can use creative liberties, but like how long is his hair?
Also, would you describe him as being a little bit rough around the edges prince or really trim and neat?
For instance, Aragorn is a king that…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
August 21st is my KP birthday—I will have officially been on here one whole year lol
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Ah! A much needed topic! I have way too many guys that act like girls. 😅😭 Definitely subscribing.
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I do feel uncertain about killing off Edwin and Turin. I understand Edwin, but both guys? It feels like half the cast has died and there isn’t much left in terms of motivation for the reader.
Reading the earlier chapters, I expected Aaron and Turin to develop a friendship which would become a staple of the book until at least…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
These are guys I can remember at the moment. (Sorry if any people didn’t want to be tagged)
@calyhuge @thearcaneaxiom @folith-feolin @otherworldlyhistorian
Ellette would love some feedback on the scene above, It is about a male character in grief, and it’s mostly troubleshooting at this point.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Definitely an important topic. I think other people will benefit from this topic more than me because my approach to emotions is mixed (if we’re talking male vs female mindsets) whenever I feel insecure in a given situation. Linus mentioned on another topic that he views emotions as problems to solve, and that resounds with me. I am still more…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Like I don’t just feel the emotions by themselves, I deal with them analytically.
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I know about maybe ten guys on here, and one of them knows me irl. So don’t worry, it isn’t just Linus and Jonas 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint
*Comes back to an interesting conversation*
Okay, I actually have input for this.
Linus:
I hear when girls are upset, you want to just simply talk about it and how you feel. When I rant about my problems, I am not looking for someone to sympathize with me (even if I think I am). I am looking for a solution.…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
That’s AWESOME, congrats!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow you’re good! I was just about to ask if we could get back to this lol
@kyronthearcanin @rae @theducktator @princesachronicle22
Sniper
“The only question is why, though, and how.” Trevor replied.
I thought back to my previous experience bein’ transported to a mysterious world, but I found I could remember nothin’ but huntin’ oth…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @grcr
Thank y’all so much!! And just as a note…
EVERYONE, THIS NEWS IS STILL A SECRET TO EVERYONE OUTSIDE MY FAMILY AND Y’ALL. So don’t mention it if you’re on social media, in reviews, etc. You can mention that you’re excited for the 2nd book, just pls don’t give the title or say that it’s finished
Thank…[Read more]
- Load More
