@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae haha yep
looks like Sniper got back at Silvanis for calling him “weird hat guy” or whatever it was he called him.
@theshadow @theducktator @kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22
Sniper
“…To get past my strong immunity, another thing from my father, it’d have to be some sleeping potion. Though, it could just be they used different m…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@everybody
oooh I might go back to this forum sometimes!
Personally, I’m weird:
my best friends are my brother, my cousins, and a few fellow writers (at least one of which knows three ways to kill somebody with a fork), and the only male out of all those for the longest time was my bro before a guy joined my in-person teen writer group…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
YaYAYAyAyAyAYAaY!! 🤣 Tell me what you think afterwords!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
WHAAAAA
I have tubi! YAYAYAY -
whaley replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings @otherworldlyhistorian
Do not br faint of heart, my friends! 🤣 (I am sorry about crunchyroll…) Hei is free on Tubi, you can get there through Google without any hurdles, at least on my device.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
WHY IS EVERYTHING GOOD ON PREMIUM 😭😭😭
seriously, I was going to watch nichijou to help with my Japanese learning and it’s on premium.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I so agree with everything you said there.
I will also say that from my personal experience I seem to make friends less quickly than at least my sister but it also seems that my qualification and value for friendship is much deeper.
It could be a personality type difference too. I’m just like that too. I haven’t had a in…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
@esther-c
I’m convinced all the aesthetic Christian girls listen to Leanna Crawford
IF YOU DON’T THEN GIRLIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING??! -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh it looks really good! I’ll have to see if it’s free on crunchyroll…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I would approach any character as an androgynous person first, and build up a semblance of personality before developing them with gender in mind. Because otherwise you might fall into your default female tropes.
Yes this
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Just as a tip in general, it helps to think about the roles God made a man or a woman to fill. Woman are the emotionally unstable mothers, while men are the factual, rational fathers who keep the wives from going insane. A man and a woman balance each other. Idk, maybe that isn’t a helpful tip at all, but it sure has helped me to think a…
-
whaley replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
Highly recommend the anime movie Legend of Hei. Starts off a little slow but the relationship which the movie revolves around is very satisfying. Best watched with friends who appreciate both action scenes and fuzzy feelings :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I would approach any character as an androgynous person first, and build up a semblance of personality before developing them with gender in mind. Because otherwise you might fall into your default female tropes.
It’s like what Esther said, thinking of them as a character rather than a girl/guy.
Literally, with one protagonist of mine, I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Ah ok! Wow, I can’t believe it’s been that long already!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Looks like yours is Sept. 21, 2022! You’re only one month off from me!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Thank you, and congrats too! 🥳
I go to my page, topics, and scroll down to my first ever post which was on the Start Here forum. ;]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, and I feel like it hasn’t been that long, lol. 😅 These years have gone by way too fast.
And wowzy! Happy early KP birthday lol!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
woah that means mine must be 2 years too! Where do you see it?
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m obviously not a guy, but my advice would be to find a happy medium between those two extremes. (Unless he actually would be on one end of the spectrum). Try to think of him as simply a character. Keep in mind that he’s a guy, but don’t get so caught up in that that you give him a reaction that isn’t consistent with his per…[Read more]
-
whaley posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
Almost 3000 posts/replies. This means I post 1500 times a year on average, or 125 posts a month.
…I think most of those happened in my first year XD And I guess it’s not that much when you think about it. Small replies to different topics and the like. - Load More

No for real though 😂 It’s like one of those YouTube shorts… “We’re Christian girls, of course we listen to Leanna Crawford.”
YES I HAVEN’T HEARD THAT BUT IT’S PERFECTTTT
*in the process of binge-listening to all of her music*
Hey Sara! I just found out you sent me the link and now it says it’s expired. Can you send a new one? Sorry i havent been active. Life’s been a bit busy 🙂
Sureeeee! https://pin.it/3TRCC1CBz
Let me know if it doesn’t work!!!!
It’s okay! I’ve been busy too!
The only reason I’ve heard of her is Brio magazine. I’ve never actually heard any of her music.😂
Haha! I love that magazine (even though I’ve only read one issue XD)
YOU HAVE TO! My favorites are: Honest, Simple, Prince Charming, Work In Progress, Still Waters, Photoshop, Write About It, Uncool, and Crazy Beautiful You!
Yes, Brio is awesome! I haven’t been listening to much music on my own lately. Our headphones broke.😢 And I haven’t felt like battling my sibling for the house phone. I’ll listen to her soon though. School is starting, and we’ll need more headphones.😅
I should subscribe to it! (my birthday’s coming up…I should ask for that as a gift!!)
Ohhh haha! that’s funny XD XD