@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@otheroworldlyhistorian
Lol. Probably is more of a personality thing. I am INFP.
Cool!
Yea, I feel like the over correction thing is a big issue in modern media. I personally didn’t really realize it in rings of power but more because I feel like the female MC of that show just has the general level of plot armorieness of fantasy warrior c…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
NOOOOOOO
I just wrote out a post for my art ; (
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
ok are pics working?

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@koshka oh that’s hilarious
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow also, if you happen to notice that Sniper’s and Engineer’s grammar when they talk is adjusted for their accents, but Medic’s and Spy’s isn’t, the only reason for that is I was tired of autocorrect freaking out on me every other time a character spoke, and decided to drop the written accent for the characters who talk less.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle oooh I like this scene! And I can see where you incorporated our tips…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle haha that’s hilarious!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Ok thanks! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
One more thing, does he carry a sword?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Yes that definitely answers my question! Thanks!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle well I enjoyed the boxcar series for a while when I was younger, I think the thing was that I never really took them as particularly realistic anyway lol
The original series was written at a time when the market wasn’t oversaturated with “kids always know better” content, so it wasn’t as bad then, but yeah I can see problems in…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint the chapter, what glitch?
@ellette-giselle yeah I get you on not liking the “Children disobey parents, keep secrets, do things the parents say no to, and in the end it all worked out because they were right and the parents were wrong, and there’s NO consequences for all of it” thing. Like, it’s not like parents aren’t wrong s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle yeah it’s been a while since I watched the show, but I remember that scene/episode quite clearly. It was really well done.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle @thearcaneaxiom ooh I remember that scene, that was a really good show.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
also great moodboards!
And the “feeling like he’s a failure, stemming from pride” actually makes a weird amount of sense.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle ooh wow! Super sad, but still a great job showing the harsh reality of death in war, especially on the losing side.
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
YAY THAT’S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
As a professional human male, I would be happy to offer some of my thoughts. What I think should be realized is that when it comes to gender, not every man is the same, and not every woman is the same. Men and women will have general differences, but a man can still be masculine while still showing off what might be considered…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 1 month ago
@anyone else
I just saw if and it was really good, have you guys seen it? It’s not the kind of thing I usually watch but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@linus-smallprint wow! That was interesting!
- Load More
