@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae ahhh ok sounds really cool.
maybe they just like wearing those hats. I mean, look at him, who doesn’t think that looks cool? I’ve wanted a hat like that since before I ever discovered where it came from.
Also, that style of “hat with brim all the way around” is kinda standard issue if you’re in a hot climate (I mean, think fishing hats…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle oooh yeah I’ve always liked that culture’s style too.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
cause like American fiction defaults to sticking a slouch hat on a character when they want to make him obviously Australian, or at least a guy from a desert-y kinda place.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae ooh yeah definitely. Hat and all.
What was his nationality?
-
Smiley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings
*comes out of the shadows for all of one second to compliment marvel art*ILOVEEEEEEITTT
I ADORE IT
ITS A MASTERPIECE
IT MAKES ME CRY CAUSE CIVIL WAR MADE ME SAD
CAUSE IT ENDED THE ERA OF ALL THE AVENGERS LIVING IN ONE BUILDING WHICH I COULD LITERALLY USE A WHOLE TV SHOW OF
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Avoiding Preachiness in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Yw! I’m glad to be of help! 🙂
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
Anyone willing to help me brainstorm my novel? Still tryna figure out the plot…
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Avoiding Preachiness in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
No that actually is really helpful! I like the perspective you gave. Thank you!! 😊
-
hybridlore replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Avoiding Preachiness in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Well, I’m not sure this will be too helpful for you, but hopefully you get something from it.
It’s my personal opinion that our stories grow with our character. I don’t like to assume what other people’s lives have been. Just because somebody comes across one way doesn’t mean their life has been easy or hard, or in the middle.
Most…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Avoiding Preachiness in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
Before I pose my question, I just want to let everyone know that this isn’t a forum topic to discuss if preachiness should exist at all in our stories or how we should present God and the Gospel through our stories. I’m simply asking what I’ll write below and don’t want to have any debates on here. Thanks guys. 🙂
I’ve recently been finding m…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings. But I didn’t want to ignore what was said. I felt it was better to point out, instead of ignoring it. I’ve had conversations with multiple people from different backgrounds, and we tend to leave with more perspective than when we came. That was part of my intention, but I guess many people don’t have the…
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah I don’t want to talk about this anymore, Ellette clearly doesn’t want to discuss it 😅
it’s Ellette’s story, and she can do whatever she wants
I agree. LTBL is fine, the marriage bit is just a part of it anyway.
I think what I’m trying to ask, is what don’t you agree with in what we’ve said and why don’t you believe it? I’m not trying to be…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
You don’t have to answer anything I said…we can be done lol
I swear I wasn’t trying to argue…
Sara just gets confused and carried away sometimes so I’m sorry :/
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, I know.
That’s why I think we’re kind of done XD XD I did NOT mean for this to get blown up like this…
-
MineralizedWritings and
Keilah H. are now friends 2 years, 1 month ago -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
👀👀
- Load More
