@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
Yes. Maybe your character wanders in and sees what is happening? Ellette is the one with the bad guys, and I’m waiting to see what she does next.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
I will
Marcel
A few more kidnappers were trying to disengage Quincy’s tech as Marcel flew back in the window. They backed up a little and got into defensive positions.
Marcel coughed loudly and pounded his chest. The white swirls on his face retreated. He could consciously talk again, although his throat and…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Jitterz and His Coffee Mayhem in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 12 months ago
Finally finished reading this, and boy I love it!! Very cute and funny!! 💛💛
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 12 months ago
I will eventually make a new topic for my novel, and actually share stuff…. but idk when. just eventually.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@rae @theducktator @everyone
I won’t be available from the 11th at 6 pm to the 12th at 6 pm—but other than that, I’m totes down to break the record too!! 😁😄😈
-
Esther replied to the topic Help Wanted: Plot in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 12 months ago
Glad I could help!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
If you guys get a date/time mid afternoon western time I’ll try to be there
-
Esther replied to the topic Help Wanted: Plot in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 12 months ago
Oh yes, isn’t plot just the best? 🙄
(I’d rather spend time developing the characters, tbh XD)
Found these prompts online: (might help jog some ideas)
Divert from the norm and craft a story revolving around an underwater spy mission involving the legendary sea-monster, the Kraken.
Craft a story where an underwater archaeologist tur…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@raxforge you’re welcome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@raxforge ok makes sense!
I’ll let one of the people in the actual fight reply to him appearing.
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
I might be able to participate again…. 👀
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@raxforge cool, what’s his name? When you roleplay as him, you’ll put his name in bold above whatever you’ve written for him.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@ellette-giselle ahh ok!! See ya!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 12 months ago
@ellette-giselle nahh you’re good
if anything it’ll make me root for the character more.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
it won’t break the site or anything. We just wanna exceed the previous number of most people on KP at once.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@theducktator I’m here!
not that it helps any but I dragged my charrie Hunter out of a nap to watch. He’s pretty mad at me.
Perhaps I can placate him with a promise of baked fish.
@ellette-giselle a bunch of us all log on at the same time. The site tracks how many people visit it, and so we’re trying to see how many of us can all be on at once.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
@whalekeeper haha, tell him all my charries say “you’re welcome”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 12 months ago
XD Mars appreciates the compliments.
Hello! This is a roleplay where characters interact in a high school. They can be from many different places and most of them are from some fantasy. Right now, there’s a little fight going on. Even if you don’t want to participate in a fight, there are other characters to interact with.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 12 months ago
@ellette-giselle hahaha
oy, we have too much fun here.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 12 months ago
@ellette-giselle My brother’s name is Ethan!!!
lol
- Load More
