@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I was scrolling through what people had posted on here and your most recent drawing reminded me of the interior art from  the Wingfeather Saga!
-
Esther replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Oooh, I love when I get to answer questions too!! 🤪
1) Have you ever copied something from another book or movie or something?
On purpose, yes. But not like in a plagiarizing kind of way. Just like taking the idea or the concept. In fact, one time I meant to craft a character based loosely off of one from a show, but the story…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Hey Kefa! And welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving teen girl!
Oh yesss!! I love the Wingfeather Saga too! Which I guess brings me to the first of my list of questions!
1. What’s your favorite book and/or scene from WFS?
2. Who…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yep
Marcel
“Sure I do.”
“What happened?”
“A bunch of guys started stalking the kid. Didn’t like that.” Marcel paused to hiss through his teeth, and lightly relaxed his wings. “I would have stuck with normal street fighting, but they kept coming so I had to improvise.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I did not intend for my character to get this hurt. 😂 I anticipate he will be very chill about the whole thing and probably skip hospital. Even if that’s a poor decision.
Marcel
Voices rose and moved. Marcel opened his eyes; the fuzzy light of an electric bulb hung over the couch he lay on. He didn’t have the best…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Izre
Izre continued on her way, becoming more and more irritated as hall after hall contained no one to question or vent her annoyance on.
Finally, as she turned a corner, she saw a staircase at the end of the next hall. She froze as she heard the sound of someone descending it.
It was a girl, who was wearing a strange pair of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper also good advice!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
If you feel like you’re not learning, you might be drawing too much of the same thing and burning your energy out looking at it. I do that aaaallllll the time. Maybe you’re drawing character faces too often, and now you are sick of the style. Or you’ve practiced something to the point where you can’t tell what looks good anymore.
Draw new…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@calyhuge I love it!! I see you cleared out the whole forest, I just took out a section on the highest point and built my castle on that. I should add a library after I finish the garden basement.
And I see the sand cross haha
What’s the lava-looking thing in the center to the right?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Don’t look at me, Marcel is unconscious. (I’m waiting for Koshka :P)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
It’s near the bottom of page 449
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sure! The description is a few pages back. I’ll see if I can find the page number.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost-journal @ellette-giselle Wingfeather Saga and The Green Ember are wonderful stories with a lot of great quotes!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
I’ve never heard of Fire and Ash but it sounds very interesting. what’s it about?
Yeah, I liked it a lot! It was the first fantasy series that popped into my head besides Narnia. It’s about a sort-of-exiled princess and her magical fire horse who ends up saving her kingdom. (Go look it up and read the way better blurb, lol.)…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh, and my answers to your questions:
1. No…. 😅 at least I don’t think so lol
II. YES.
C. (why are these numbered like this lol XD XD) My favorite book right now is probably A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens.
4. Describe them then draw them. But actually, I usually draw them and then describe them lol. If they look…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Hey thanks for the warm welcome
Of course!! 😀😀😊
that’s really cool that your an animator and that’s a lot of characters you must be pretty creative!
😅😅 thanks!!
I love cats, they are one of my favorite animals of all time. I do love dogs as well I have a dog and a cat but I’ve always preferred cats.
Cats are adora…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic hello in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 11 months ago
Hello, I’m Jonas, more mysteriously known as Cloaked Mystery, whose presence on this forum is as erratic as…well, comparisons fail. But suffice to say that I am prone to randomly appearing and disappearing.
I write fantasy and enjoy hard magic systems and love worldbuilding.
MostAll of mystoriesstories in progress take…[Read more] - Load More
