@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle @freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h @anyone-interested
New moodboard for Sara Bauer, the main character in my 2nd WIP:

She has synesthesia and is a budding writer/journalist. Her story takes place in dystopian (2090s) Denver
-
hybridlore replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
So sorry I missed that! I’ll check back up on it and give you some feedback asap.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Gauging Interest in a Special New RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas I’m in!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Oof. I feel you a bit girl. My Dad has chronic Lyme’s. My big brother had to go to Mexico when he was two to take an experimental Lyme’s treatment to save his life. Thankfully it worked for him.
man that sounds rough
Plus, last year I had Lyme’s, Legionela, and Bartenella all at around the same time. And the antibiotics…they tore me down so…
-
whaley replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Oof. I feel you a bit girl. My Dad has chronic Lyme’s. My big brother had to go to Mexico when he was two to take an experimental Lyme’s treatment to save his life. Thankfully it worked for him.
That’s crazy. And what makes a chronic illness even more detrimental is how the effects trickle down to different members of the family, whether phy…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
XD you mean me?? I guess I can sheepishly take that title 🤗
*Stitches the title into a cap and puts it on your head*
Hey that’s not what I meant! 😂 I meant I wanted a update on how much you are enjoying gravity falls, not that you needed to update to a new show! Have you finished? Is it still really good? What’s your fav…
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Girl the line art texture, I just can’t 😶🤯
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Cool discussion on 50 Shades, I’ve been exploring the 2010s romance/dystopia through video essays for some time now, and that was one of them. What a freak of nature. XD I’m disappointed with Wilson’s take on Hunger Games though, just read an article on his opinion and it was very shallow. Wilson is one of those people I have…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost-journal ok!!
so it’s basically like a “speculative fanfiction” of world history. Basically, what if instead of the Earth being one planet, it was a galaxy, and its countries and stuff are all different planets? So instead of sea battles there are space battles and that kind of thing. All that is more worldbuilding than anything else, I…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle sure thing!!
I wouldn’t mind that. I don’t listen to podcasts much but that sounds interesting.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed he seems sad…..
What happened?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings whoa, very cool!
-
freedom posted an update 1 year, 11 months ago
writer’s block🫠
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@esther-c I know😭
@mineralizedwritings 👀👀👀 (their personalities are so vastly different tho😂😂)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Last name buddy with Lesli? 👀
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Aww, so saddd!! 😭
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @rae @ellette-giselle @anyone-else-idk-lollll
Aesthetic for Moishe Mintz✨
(a main side character for a WIP I came up with earlier this year and have recently been playing around with👀)
I gotta say he might be my fav charrie from this newer WIP

-
freedom replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
😭😭🫂
it’s one of the best MCU lines ever✨✨✨
and I have no idea what’s going on here anymore either😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Auugh, that’s annoying. 50k is so close! lol. Thanks for the tip! I will try to implement it and see if it helps 😉
Thanks! Yeah, it’s the best. I will definitely! And yeah, actually, that’s something I really need to flesh out more, so if you’re up to it, I might tag you for some brainstorming help sometime. 😊
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 11 months ago
Observe the Min in her natural habitat as she attempts to gain control of her mental health by chattering with her many dumb internet friends./J
Hey I had that as my forum signature just like 2 days ago XD
- Load More

Oooof, sorry. *hands you cookies*
@theducktator *gratefully takes cookies*
Thankfully I finally got around to writing a scene today and I love it/am having fun with it✨