@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks!! No, sometimes I wish I did, though. It’s a really cool thing. Do you?
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Basically just typical fantasy level technology. Medieval essentially.
I don’t have any problem with modern characters. Even sci-fi is perfectly acceptable. If you don’t want to put in a modern character, though, that’s fine, but it’s perfectly allowed.
-
whaley replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 11 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Thank you 🙃
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
What is the tech level in this world? I don’t want to force a modern age character into a medieval setting without changing them up.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
who to add… who to add… 😑😑
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah, that should work. I’m pretty much fine with any characters being put on the hero side to begin with, unless they’re just so evil that they would immediately try to kill everyone or something like that.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ahem! Did you forget I was in the Character Party RP?
Lol I had like twelve!
I wasn’t counting any of the Lillening characters. Under the definitions of this RP, they qualify as NPCs, which I noted will not count towards character limit. Other than them, I think you only had about four.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Ooohh, I can’t pick who to use… I want to use someone who is fresh and fits the adventure theme, but I feel as if I will last longer in this roleplay if the character is super comfortable to me.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Lovely warm night colors, I quite like it. :] Do you have synesthesia too? A synesthete conversation probably already happened on this forum, but I can’t remember.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Hmm… who should I add? 🤔
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@theshadow @theducktator @princesachronicle22 @kyronthearcanin
I love how this chat disappears for several days or weeks and then someone (usually me for some reason lol) is like “hey, we need to start this back up again!!”
I picked a good set of characters for this tbh. They’re ones I’m currently working on, so when I think of them, which is…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
here is a board o’ mine—I really love how it turned out. he’s from a novel that I probably won’t share on here though. so yeh.

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
I see this topic is reviving. Ah, very good. Perhaps I shall share a board or two…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
Don’t think I didn’t like it. I thought it was amazing. I just never found the time to finish it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@the_lost-journal So the Pardalis and Ailurids are basically identical!! Very cool!
and thanks, my naming conventions are kinda random but they’re SO FUN.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
For my own characters, I have not yet decided all of who I will pick. But there is one who cannot be left out.
Ellisir Narathel
(Pronouned “EL-is-eer NAYR-ath-el”.)
Those of you from the old Character Party will know him, though he has been changed slightly since then.
Ellis is 6′ 3″, has short dark blond hair, and blue eyes. He wears…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae I love these character boards!!
I still have to get caught up reading your story…..I stopped at like chapter 3 or something and never picked it back up.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Thanks for the invite! (Sorry, I know I’m late haha.) I may be joining the camp as long as it’s not too late and my mom says okay. ☺
- Load More
