@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
Many who recalled that night would think to themselves that the sky was weeping.
If so, many wept with it.
Love this!
I’m interested to read more, even though I don’t really know much about it since I haven’t read most of the first book. I might have read an chapter or two. 😅
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Okay.
That was somethin’ else.
I’m not sure what to think of this. On the one hand, I kinda appreciate his zeal. On the other hand, I feel like going full on Pyro and making a show of burning Disney characters might be funny in a dark kinda way, but it’s also likely to alienate non-Christians cause then they’re…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Sure, your character can meet up with mine if ye want.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @hybridlore @loopylin
Ellis — (Edge of the Deepwild)
Ellis was forced activate his sword in order to get through a particularly thick clump of brambles. Soulmight sliced through the bushes with satisfying efficiency, leaving the ends of the branches sizzling quietly. After a minute or so, he suddenly stumbled out of the trees.
He…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Yep, that works. It’s just Marcel, Sara and Fel, moseying along.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
How many people are in that group? Three?
Maybe I’ll have Ellis meet that group, and Ilahna can find her way into the city and meet @highscribeofaetherium‘s character?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m reading about charries and Vikings!
Lol I was up late, so I got up at eight. And I still have road lag from my trip to D.C. Oh, well.
Yours can meet up with ours, but I feel like the larger the group gets, the harder it will be to pace the conversation.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Rina —– (Everstrand, outskirts)
Rina instinctively made a portal as something came flying towards her face. An arrow shot out of a second portal behind her and embedded itself in the ground, quivering ominously. There was someone who appeared to be a city guard shooting arrows at two people who were somehow on the side of a…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Phew! Done. So, it looks like the only characters that have not met up with anyone yet are Ellis, Ilahna, Klethen, Marcellus, and Everett (who hasn’t been added at all yet.) My two are in the forest, and seem to be the only ones, so they may just meet up with each other.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
That’s what I want to know 😥 I have a school book open right now and I’m going back and forth to keep up.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
BTW anyone is free to meet up with Klethen, I think my RP for him in on page 6 or something (even though I only wrote it a couple hours ago XD)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Wow. How do you guys RP so much with school???
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I can tell you there are two groups, one is heading along the edge of the forest, the other is in the middle of a conflict in the town. But it will make more sense if you read it, yes. *apologetic smile*
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I mean, that’s a good thing, but then on the other hand, I now have to read four pages. : |
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas I don’t really know what happened, people just started writing
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
My goodness! Where did these four pages come from?!?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I actually managed to get my hair in a decent faux bob.
Aw that must have looked so cute. Speaking of which, I could do that with my hair… most of my hair is chopped off, so I bet a styled look would be easy to pull off.
One house passed out Ghirardellis chocolate.
Oh wow, that’s the jackpot. You’re lucky to get there before all t…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin Also. I have to go do school, so I may be MIA for a bit.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin We should probably take turns so it’s not confusing…? Loopy, you wanna go?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Marcel —- Heading for Elderstrand w/ Sara and Fel
Marcel had very little idea of what snow was. He studied the new girl doubtfully. Her white braid looked like the fur of a buffalo, gleaming starkly against the striped black wood of the forest. Marcel put his hands in his pockets and spoke for either of the girls to a…[Read more]
- Load More
