@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m thinking about sending in the NPCs sometime soon. In particular, for the two groups in Elderstrand, I think a good time to do that will be coming up.
Okay sounds goodie.
Lastly, @grcr, I know you aren’t part of a group yet. I imagine that any group would be happy to let your character meet up. Otherwise, if you want some NPCs to hel…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh, I was under the impression that your group was right outside. But I’m not in that one, so I haven’t been paying as much attention. I was referring to the other two.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@jonas I would love a link to the doc! And also, I don’t care. We can probably reach the city with just one more RP, so feel free to add them in whenever.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh, also, I put together a google doc that contains a list of all the characters, as well as their description, so if you ever need to know what a character looks like or who they belong to, you’ll be able to easily check. I’ll try to update it as there is need.
I’m not going to post the link right here, because it will stay on the internet…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@raxforge @rae @the_lost-journal @grcr @whalekeeper @loopylin @beth-torres @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @ellette-giselle
I’m thinking about sending in the NPCs sometime soon. In particular, for the two groups in Elderstrand, I think a good time to do that will be coming up.
For the other two groups, it can happen when you want it to. I…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @beth-torres
Since I got here first, I will take the liberty of declaring that Klethen was the one that got knocked down. (Sorry, Klethen.)
Ilahna —— Elderstrand (w/ Klethen and Everett)
Out of nowhere, something knocked into Klethen throwing him to the ground. Ilahna scrambled backwards, beginning a low tune to…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Aww thank you ☺️ *Hugo returns the hug immediately*
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Writing this boy is all about being the sensitive person in the group, but also being self-restricting and polite. Kinda funny to write. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Art. *Eats the art* Mm, tasty.
I love it when people first start digital art and I can see the work and quick progress, I can definitely see that here!
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I just realized there’s nothing to wait for at this point, I can reply. XD Okay.
Hugo
“We’re all from different worlds and stuck in a castle. At least, that’s what seems to be the case,” the young man Rowan said.
Hugo laughed. “So what, we can’t do anything without interdimensional travel? Like in the science fiction…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m not sure either, but it’s an idea. We need more of those.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
This is true 😖 And since Dante doesn’t actually belong in the school, you could also deal with the mess of him pretending to be a student
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
It’s only been a few days. I think it would help to find some good conflict. Can’t think of what.
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Yes… very sad… 🥺
*ahem* Alright, we need to work on this. Repeat after me: ALL THE ART AND WRITING SNIPPETS I SHARE DOÂ NOT HAVE TO BE SAD.
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 1 year, 11 months ago
Ohhhh, I am totally doing this for my newest MCs!!!
-
freedom replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 1 year, 11 months ago
@rae Any character! 😊
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
@beth-torres @highscribeofaetherium
You’re welcome to have your character join me and Jonas’ if you want (unless he objects for some reason).
I don’t object.
And @jonas, I know it’s my turn to RP, but my brain doesn’t want to right now 🤷♀️
That’s fine. I just did that so that you would have the opportunity to if you wanted to.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Wyoh ate my post 😫
As I said before my post was devoured…
You’re welcome to have your character join me and Jonas’ if you want (unless he objects for some reason).
Same goes for anyone’s characters who don’t have a group yet.
And @jonas, I know it’s my turn to RP, but my brain doesn’t want to right now 🤷…[Read more]
-
hybridlore and
freedom are now friends 1 year, 11 months ago - Load More
