@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Suddenly, one of the knights (am I getting this right?)
Basically. If you missed it when I introduced them earlier, these are called Ironwalkers. They are humanoid creatures clad entirely in armor. Their helmets have a completely smooth front with no eye holes or any other facial features. (Because they don’t have eyes.) They also don’t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr @raxforge
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/ Group 1)
The chunky creatures loomed over them, casting shadows over the soaked ground. They walked without sight or feeling, without head movement.
Someone cried out. It was the man with wind powers. He cradled his hand, and when the other young men…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
You and me both, girl. But it looks like your world-building is paying off :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
“Clickmen.” Felicity shuddered at the sound of metal footsteps. It was clear as they got closer that they were not the machines Felicity was used to
Well, that’s the freakiest name for robotic machines I’ve ever heard. *Eyes you suspiciously* Have you been worldbuilding for something?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@linus-smallprint oooh awesome! and you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
a little like this but a grizzly bear instead of a polar bear, and more vicious?
(not my art)

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
If you’ve ever seen the first Puss in Boots movie from Dreamworks, there’s a giant mama goose that actually does a good amount of damage to the town she invades while looking for her chick, who the main characters stole. Basing on that alone (I’ve never met a free-roaming goose, that I remember at least), I can see just an ordinary giant goose…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@linus-smallprint oh, good to know I’m not alone then! It’s not discouraging at all, it’s just one of those thoughts you have when you’re trying to sleep but your brain won’t let you. Y’know.
And I’m glad you have an explanation ready for why this section feels rushed. Makes sense.
and bruh that Canada meme! We have somethin’ like that…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr you’re welcome 😁
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@linus-smallprint ooh interesting!!
Alan’s character development is showing through! It does seem a tiny bit sudden, but I don’t know cause I’ve never actually seen a person get saved and them follow their life immediately afterward. I was saved when I was really young and effectively don’t even remember it, so I can’t even use myself as an…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@keliah-h
Thanks! :DDD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
So thats a semi yes!? Yay! Ok I have a creature idea for the Deewater! It is a serpent like creature, it stalks under boats and attacks when least expected. since I imagine the waters are “deep” (crazy right!) I imagine it lives deep in the waters, so little is known about it. And it rarely comes up. But when it does it att…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I mean, they’re technically just NPCs, so yes, (though I would recommend using them sparingly.) In this case, I happen to agree with @rae‘s assessment and will be deploying them anyway, lol.
@whalekeeper @rae @raxforge @loopylin @hybridlore @grcr @ellette-giselle
Ellis — Elderstrand (Group 1)
Within a few seconds, the fight was…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr very cool, and I like his name!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Are all the roleplayers allowed to deploy ironwalkers?
-
whaley replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
@theducktator
We’re watching the BBC version right now (cough, Challenge 2 homework, cough) and it’s pretty accurate to the book. ☺️ The newer movie isn’t too bad though either, so if that’s what you have access to, I wouldn’t dissuade you. -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr @raxforge
We do need a plan, do we want to get out of the city?
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/ Group 1)
Marcel cocked his head, amused, and shook his fists to loosen them back to normal. “You could have left us a couple soldiers…”
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
The BBC series XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m so glad you’ve been drawing and coloring so much! 🤣 It’s been a couple years and we can finally see your own imaginings of your characters.
Ooh he looks like Mr. Darcy. I’m watching Pride & Prejudice right now, lol.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
- Load More
