@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr yeahhh
I decided to do 3d animation instead of 2d because I don’t have to draw every frame lol
I’ll make sure to post any future animations for you to see!
(or, y’know, if you’re allowed on youtube you can just subscribe to my channel….lol shameless plug ignore this) -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr oh, cool! I like it.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Heeheehee 😁
Thank you!
why are they all in that uniform? Is there a reason?
Yup, it’s their trainee uniform, since they are warriors in the same team. 🙃
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ohh, I’m sorry. I didn’t know that was a rule. 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Oof, yeah, I get that. It is one of the hardest parts about stories, but also one of the things that really makes you love the characters!
I thought it was pretty realistic that the boys would be quick to fight with each other because they are worn out and worried. Sabina’s idea to help them make up was pretty smart. And she g…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yep! lol. I read pretty fast sometimes, but it wasn’t that long of a section. Plus I saw pretty much as soon as you posted it. 😅
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper Cool, I’ll check it out.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Aww, I love it!!! 🥰
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
I used Simublast, it was the first website I could find that didn’t take forever to load. 😌
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I mean, the topic is very broad. It could be as simple as showing the leaves of a tree withering and dying, or the spiritual death and resurrection of a new believer. It doesn’t necessarily mean you have to show someone dying–and even if you do, there’s a way to handle it in a way that doesn’t glorify…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper kind of a cool writer’s choice, everyone sees the lines as from different characters.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
also what generator did you use to decide who lives and who dies? I’d love to try it out and see what happens lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
it could be your character speaking if you want, there’s no confimation so it’s up to the reader.
Yeah totally. I saw the hat line as my own character’s line, since he has a hat, but it works for more than one character.
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks for answering my questions :]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper ohh ok, in other words it could be your character speaking if you want.
although hats are a THING in Mundy’s home world. You do NOT mess with someone’s hat. So it stand to reason he’d be ticked off at them for taking it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper lol missed that
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
Crosshair also could’ve been the guy who said “No” to breakfast, although that could easily have been Alpha as well.
That person was addressed by the president as Markus Haziair
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m leaving the dialogue up to interpretation. XD Although I have my own idea of who was speaking
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
Crosshair also could’ve been the guy who said “No” to breakfast, although that could easily have been Alpha as well.
- Load More
