@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
check it out, we’re bonding over nonsense.
I don’t recommend actually playing the game tbh. There’s quite a bit of blood involved, although I’ve heard you can turn that off, and the character sometimes cuss at each other upon kills. I have bowdlerized their vocabulary in my writing.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
silly me
I was looking up “what happened on October 10th” like that’d give me the answer lollllll
although while doing that I found a funny coincidence:

the very thing that started this discussion was also revealed to the world October 10th.
Raxforge, you have not only outdone your theoretical competitor, but…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Probably best not to, yeah. 😅 I’ll be sure to add some emojis next time. 🤪😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Sarcasm does not really work over messaging like this. Especially when people don’t know each other in real life. But probably better to check just in case we end up with another misunderstanding like the other day. 😜
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
No, I’m just teasing you. XD.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay, then yes, that’s makes sense.
LOL. Okay, I’m sorry for interrupting your story. I’ll just sit here quietly and wait for the next segment. 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
What do you mean by splitting the sections into two parts?
I think it’s fine as long as you don’t end the last scene abruptly and put like a marker, like “six years later…”I don’t know, just with Joseph feeling called to go off alone to a different city where basically no one is a Christian… I understand it is a missionary st…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah.. 😅 Okay! I will. 😁
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
It looks like nine… counting their Miracle of Christmas one. Daniel, David, Esther, Samson, Moses, Ruth, Jonah, Jesus… (oh, I like the Jesus soundtrack too.)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle
Ah, I’ve found the ones on YouTube… we don’t have Pandora or Spotify though so… ☹️😕
Alright!! I’ll read them when I have the time. 💛
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
WOAH. Time jump. But I love the new side plot. Although, Joseph is basically becoming Aaron now, like Linus has mentioned. I wonder how you could change his circumstances to make it feel completely different from Aaron. But anyway, great job! 👏 I’ll listen to the song later and let you know what I think.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
All of them? Oh my, I did not know this!! I’ll have listen to them—I’ve only heard a few.
They are lol!
Sure! 😄
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yess!! Oh, awesome!! Yes! Daniel too!! We really want to see Noah, so we’re hoping they’ll do it in Branson, lol. We haven’t seen David yet, but we’re thinking about it. Oh yes, I agree about the music! So far, Esther has been my fav, but I really love the Samson soundtrack too. 😁
Well… I haven’t really read much at all, to…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes!! My family even saw the whole play at Sight & Sound!!
I sure have, lol. Not a lot, though.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Sorry to suddenly intrude, but……….
AH AH AH!! Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! I love that song so much!!
Sorry, I couldn’t help myself. Had to say something… -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
also why October 10th specifically?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed oh wow, great board!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@raxforge oh so it’s you! ok!
lol glad you’re humoring us in our silly conversation
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@raxforge ok then! lol
- Load More
