@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Praying. 🙏
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
@the-ducktator That’s okay! I’m glad it wasn’t terrible. Sorry you got a cold, though.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
The plan right now is basically: get everyone to the ship. So, I wouldn’t think it would be a problem. Worst case scenario, you would be responsible for getting your characters there without an NPC to help.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That is so cool!!!! That sounds amazing!!!!!
Thank you so much <333
Yesssss! I ate too much food lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh okay!
That’s not the reason anymore I guess 😂 I actually forgot I said that…a lot has changed lol
That makes sense though, I understand what you’re saying!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Before you said that the master wanted to make Jaden his second in command to sweeten the deal. I’m saying that if that’s still the reason, I feel like you should portray Kaden as more hesitant initially, because as it is, it doesn’t really feel like he needed that incentive.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh, and as for why I changed the ending instead of them abandoning Lilitu…
There are a couple reasons why I did that. Maybe they’re not good reasons lol but I’m going to leave it, at least for now so I can play with it. I think it will make the story make a little bit more sense in the future so I’m just going to leave it for now.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank youuu!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@highscribe
I think this is really good! You have some really nice prose.
Thank you so much!
I corrected the things you suggested and you’re right, I think it will flow a lot better! Thank you so much, you have been very helpful! <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I think I asked before why he insisted on this, and you said that it was to sweeten the deal for Kaden. Personally, I feel like you should show Kaden as having more hesitation if this is going to work. To me, it seems like they have already made up their minds to become Pythonos. Sure, they’re scared, but to me, it still doesn’t convey a s…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh my goodness you guys are so good!!!!
I actually have noticed a couple of the things you’ve said before but for some reason I forgot to change them… *facepalm* I’ll go fix them now before I forget again lol!
-
hybridlore posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
“ A warm ember of hope sparked in her chest, and Sara saw a translucent, pink flicker of a flame.” 👀
-
hybridlore replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yay, another section! 😆 It looks good! I don’t have too much to say about, but I thought Jonas’s critiques were good.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I think this is really good! You have some really nice prose.
The sensation made her want to scream, cry out in agony…
You don’t really need an ellipsis here. A period would work better.
“It’s those cursed Paynes,” Odessa muttered, anger flashing in her violet eyes.
This makes it sound like Kaden and Sevryn have tried to get…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
It is very cute ambience. I listened to it half-asleep in my bed. It also has Wirt&Greg lore, things like Greg sneaking in to help record.
-
whaley replied to the topic Latin poem, help? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 10 months ago
All corrections noted, thank yooouuu. The second line does look weird; that should be the imperative form but the rest of the sentence still feels clunky. I will bring it up in class.
Just curious, what curriculum are you taking? Do you use the Familia Romana book?
I do! My co-op uses Henle, but I couldn’t learn anything from it. Really…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Well, I do have that handy google doc, so it isn’t terribly hard, especially considering that there are only three groups.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @raxforge @hybridlore @rae @grcr @loopylin
Ellis — Elderstrand (Group 1)
The newcomer stared in astonishment as the armored creatures sagged and went still. “That was…incredible…” he stammered, still in shock. “No wonder–”
Just then, there was a prolonged wailing blast of a horn. The man stiffened. “We have…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
- Load More

ooh yes I remember this conversation. Very cool!
The idea of pink translucent flames reminds me of that little salamander and his magic flames in Frozen 2.