@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Oooh, I really like Lorraine! Some other ideas: Greta, Jamie, or Faith.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
LOL has gone from meaning “laugh out loud” to “I have nothing else to say.”
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you!! <3
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Awww girlyyy I’m sorryyy <3 I care about you so much and if you ever need to talk to someone I’m here for you <3
I’ll be praying!
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay hahahaha
I’m just playing around with things at the moment, I’ll let you know what I decide!
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh yes! Sappy but I love ittt! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks!! <33
Actually no. I found it like that. I have lots of reference pics of her, but this one was the closest to how she actually looks. (Besides the AI generated ones…but her eyes got messed up so it looks a little creepy 🤣)
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
don’t be afraid to keep it though! I liked it!
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Honestly…
I have an idea….
ignore that first chapter lol
I HAVE A PLAN *maniacal laughter*
WHY DO I CHANGE IT SO MUCHHHH lol
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Love it! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m not 100% sure either 🤣
Ok that makes sense! 😉 Yeah, I could always take a snippet of it and write it how I would interpret a four year old thinking through that if you wanted an example. (i don’t know if that’s weird or not 😂)
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@peoplessss
Sharing the three moodboards from my current WIP! (First is the book moodboard, then Clayton, then Audrey)

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I don’t know how a four year old thinks hahaha
honestly I had really deep thoughts for a little kid and I have always thought really complex, so it seems realistic to me XDXD
I will work on it!!!
- Load More
