@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, so every snowball you get hit with is worth 50 words. In your case, you have to write 150 words since you were hit with 3 snowballs. BUT, once you write your words, you can tag two people for every snowball you’ve been hit with. So you can tag six people. OR, you could tag one person six times if you wanted. 🤪
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh and thanks!! 🤗
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Aww, I love it!! 🥰
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@evelyn-collins MAN that is an awesome drawing! Which scene was that?
(I can’t do good shading to save my life, so I’m super impressed with yours.)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you SO much! lol. I will definitely look through them a bit better and see which ones I want to use on my laptop another time. Thanks again!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I haven’t read any backstory snippets for Fel. 🤨
Nah you’re okay, I love teasing too. Take one more snowball, madam. 😜
…
I know at least one person hit me with snow, so I wrote this just to cover all my debts.
Bast set the basket of cookies next to the old man’s armchair. There were surely more chores to do, but there wasn’t…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I know 🤪
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks. I’m not actually upset, I was just being silly :p
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s your fault. You haven’t been doing them.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Don’t complain! I have three snowballs-worth of words to write (at least). When I have time to write them, you’ll all be sorry! 😈
*laughs insanely*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey, you can do it! It’s just 150. 😁
Lol. I was trying to engage some of the less-active KPers. 😉 You can always save it for later.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Being forced to be active on KP and make progress on my writing? I can’t tell if I should be mad or grateful, lol!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @liberty @highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper @acancello @trailblazer @the_lost-journal @jonas @thearcaneaxiom @freed_and_redeemed @rae @raxforge *launches snowballs rapid-fire* YOU’VE BEEN SNOWBALLED!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, same.
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ah, but what happened to Fel?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ooo that looks interesting!!
When and if you do share your short story, do tag me—I’d love to read it!! 😃 -
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
But I’m happy with that
And that’s exactly why some of my characters are just chill and happy. There’s nothing less deep about having an average backstory. I can think of some characters who are super shallow because the writer thought trauma equals character depth.
- Load More
