@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Nothing has happened in that area in a while. That’s why you haven’t been tagged. I had forgotten that @highscribe RPd, moving things forward, so I can actually write something to get things moving over there again. Gimme a second.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ellis — Elderstrand (Rooftop team)
Ellis drew his sword and leapt to the ground in a blur of green light. He rushed the guards who were still reeling from Brutus’ assault and rammed his shoulder into one of them, his enhanced strength throwing the man to the ground. The guard struggled to a sitting position but found…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you!! 😁I drew the underpainting in actual watercolors and scanned it so that’s how I got it to look loose.
me too XD it’s going to be my fav for awhile, can’t wait to finish and print it out!
Btw, vv cool pfp
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@loopylin Art ^^ 😛
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m still working on this one but I’m so excited with how its turning out I nep to post it now 🤭I’ve designed new wings for my oc Flax and I’m experimenting with the idea of him having partially translucent skin.
@whalekeeper tagging you bc I think you’ll really like this one : )
I’d work on it more tonight but my wrist hurts lol

yalll like…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
also @theducktator English muffin brain is very accurate.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
“My brain ain’t mathing.” —Me to my brother as I stare at a math concept that I haven’t worked on in like a week and have forgotten temporarily. Luckily I remembered a few minutes later.
“Odd things about living in my brain number 271: Thinking about Sniper throws off my aim, ironically.” —my thoughts after missing a throw at a wastebasket bec…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@esther-c The cover!!! 🤩🤩
@freed_and_redeemed Aw, Hans and Felix 😭
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Don’t worry, he will die a well-deserved horrible death.
😅
I still wish his story didn’t have to end that way😭
@rae @ellette-giselle @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @keilah-h @grcr @anyone-else-*shrug*
A couple scenes from my WW1 WIP👀
TW: MENTIONS/ALLUSIONS TO AB*SE. THREATS. DEATH. MENTIONS OF BLOOD.
“You lea…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Lol. Sometimes it’s hard to make connections, it took me a while to realize you guys were sisters too. Power is also your brother, right? Who is the oldest?
We’re not the only KeePers with twin siblings.
Wait—who ELSE? 😳
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
errrr
i’ll get to it one day
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
That is so cool!! 😅 Lol. Oops. You guys weren’t very subtle, though, both commenting on that. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle I agree with Linus on that too. Show some more Joseph and Amelia scenes!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oooh, yesss, I love it!! 😍
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
14 snowballs!?!?!?!?!?!??!
Y’ALL
fine
*cracks knuckles*
I’m gonna get 700 words written
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost_journal
Hiiiii!
So basically you just compile a bunch of photos and quotes that describe your character. Everyone does it differently and there’s no right or wrong way to do it!
I’d suggest creating a Canva account (go to canva.com and sign up, it’s free!) and you can do really cool things with Canva, though there are other platforms…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore they’re sisters??
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka is this true?
bruhhhh how did I never know that I’ve been interacting with you two for years and thought you were completely unrelated!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I have 14 snowballs.
Once I write my 350 words, you will all be sorry.
😈
- Load More

