@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Thanks!
It’s two wings with two layers each. It would be four, but they are fused together at the ends (Yes they do fold and unfold I’ve tested it with a paper model lol)
hmm for a couple reasons actually. Flax has to be super lightweight to fly for one. Usually winged creatures in books are just people with wings, but realistically…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings AAAH stunning. The feathers are cooler now.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
wow it actually looks so much better now lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Ty! Just the effect I was going for. Creepy, but not scary creepy. More of just otherworldly.
Thank you!! Glad you like it! : D
Ok I actually just finished it today!

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@raxforge ohhhhh
makes SO much sense now
-
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@loopylin @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @godlyfantasy12 @rae @raxforge @whoever
I have a fun question! I’ve already figured out my answer for my story, but I asked my friends this question and got so much traction that I wanted to post it here too. I love hearing what different people come up with. My f…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @liberty @hybridlore
Here’s your 700 (actually a little over) for the 14 snowballs y’all threw at me.
ridiculous amount of snowballs
Y’all gotta chill XD
Mostly you, Ellette😤
😆
Riker nudged the front door open, walking into the small foyer. He stepped aside to give Leon room to get inside and glanced around the…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint ok!!
Let’s get to it!
-I see the king is trying to convince Oliver and Tyn to talk Alan into magic again. Yikes. I hope they don’t go through with it. I also read when Alan is going to try to use the magic himself, which won’t be good.
Why does the crow seem to be sentient? Why does it want him to use the magic? Is this…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint I’m still reading! I just haven’t had the chance to critique the chapters.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
I vote B!!
C was really tempting though… lol
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Awww 😢😢
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Aaaaahhh he looks so ethereal, I love it!! It does look translucent, you really caught the effect! And it’s so different from your other projects because it’s a lot more flowy and glowy.
-
whaley replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
You good, Kefa?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
It might help to get the first part of Group 1 (wounded, non-fighters, etc) to the river so we aren’t scrabbling to get everyone there after this side mission.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Aw, cute scene between Joseph and Julian! I noticed a few typos, but that’s not a big deal. Only other thing is, I noticed that in Sabina’s letter someone said that the orphans need Jesus. I don’t know why, I can’t remember too many references to Him, so that stood out to me since many fantasy books use a different name for Jes…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @the_lost-journal
Ilahna — Elderstrand, Deepwater
Ilahna looked around in confusion. A hole in the air, a bit different looking than the one Klethen had made looked out on the deck of the ship in the middle of the river. She directed one of her Voices to slam into Klethen, knocking him through, then leapt after, crashing…[Read more]
- Load More
