@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Looks good!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Maybe I’ll send Barnes in your direction, since she’s a good tracker and has a soft spot for teens in trouble.
@loopylin
…I’ve been avoiding Seb for a while now. You know how sometimes you canonically change a character, but you don’t like to change them in an ongoing roleplay because it would be too confusing? It’s the same thing with…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@rae x5 ❄️ Heheheh
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Great ideas, guys XD My plan was most similar to Koshka’s because the river leaves less clues, except she uses a young hog instead of pigeons, and she actually fakes her death twice. Once in an obvious fashion with some key clues of survival only the criminals would notice, then another death scene with very little evidence at all. That way, it l…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Are you okay in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 9 months ago
Maybe instead of letting your emotions out in big bursts, you should process them slowly and with control. Take it step by step. You’re right, it isn’t a good idea to repress feelings, but it would be so much better to talk about them with a trusted parent or friend who can give you advice.
For example, when someone says som…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@esther-c @rae @ellette-giselle
OMCCCC
I’m so sorryyyy I totally forgot about this!
Ahhh
Ruth, you can totally RP first!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I don’t think I ever really did that either . . . unless it was like, a cut on my finger. I’ve never really heard of people licking their knees 😶
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I love it!!
15 snowballs!? GIRLLLLLLL😭😭
how dare you
also, Eli is there, he was just with Jonathan and the other boys. Riker didn’t really say hello to everyone in the first place, plus that’s not going to be the full scene (if it even makes it into the book). Don’t worry, all of Riker’s kids are…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you for snowballing me and sorry if I missed one of you! (And sorry it took so long for me to reply 😭😭) Finally getting around to this… lol. @koshka @freed_and_redeemed @loopylin @whalekeeper
Little bit more than 500 words but I had to finish the scene : )
Oh, and you probably know Liz as Liv (The scientist from my wip OLH) I had to…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka Do your characters need assistance? U’m kind of bored right now, so punching something would bring me joy.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Where are we in terms of distance from the school? Are you guys intending to disappear or…? XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Does anyone here like warrior cats??
cause I have an expansive list of virtually every warrior cat name I have ever come up with…
They’re characters derived from tons of other fandoms, but run through the naming system of the Warriors books. Star Wars, Marvel, Keeper of the Lost Cities, Tron, Jurassic World, you name it. Various random video…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal don’t worry, people in this world aren’t walking around with bullet holes all over. that’d be a little too creepy for the frivolous nature of the story.
Luckily for you, I was just thinking about changing it out for something less threatening, but I haven’t ironed out what yet.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I have no idea how many snowballs I was hit with so…….
I’ll come back with 200 or more words. LOL.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s a very pretty board! I like the dove in the corner.
(boy don’t I have a thing for shepherds. XD)
No shame in that. All my main characters are some form of soldier or warrior. XD at least yours have a more or less peacetime job.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Lol, the last part. 😆
I think the scene felt a little awkward just because we haven’t seen much of Amelia and what she feels about Joseph, but I think you’re working on adding in more of that. Otherwise, good job.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed I love that scene!!
@whalekeeper @loopylin I mean sure, you can team up, as long as it doesn’t get out of hand. *hides behind a tree*
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I meant the latter. I wrote enough words to cover that and mine, which means collectively we have 20 snowballs for you to throw. XD
Lucille flexed her arm with a painful sigh. The wraps around her knuckles curled at the edges with dried blood and sweat. Untying them took more concentration than she thought.
She hastily downed a glass,…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Ok, great!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey Kefa, sorry I disappeared frome here and didn’t get a character in. Is it too late to join in voting? If it is, then that’s ok, but if not, I vote for option A (it rhymed!)
- Load More
