@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Gotcha.
Love the section! Mainly just a few typos. The orphans are so sweet, and Asher found a girl! 🥰 Poor Beric and Liam, though. 🙁
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Another question I have for y’all that’s more personal is if you’ve ever gone through a stage in your faith journey where you start questioning/doubting what you’ve been taught. Feel free to not answer this question though.
When I was about fourteen, (2ish years ago), out of nowhere —or what it seemed—I started having doubts about every…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
OH and I need some chapter title ideas for this section as well!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
(tagging some other peoples too) @ellette-giselle @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @anyone-else
Okay….
I have come to a decision lol
I’m keeping the prologue the same, but I’m tweaking a few things with the beginning.
Here’s the new first chapter (it opens when Sef is sixteen years old) Don’t worry, I’m going to edit it and…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
True.
Okay, that makes more sense. But why would William want to do that? What’s out there beside Ardenta? I get he’s coming from an emotionally unstable place, but it seems sort of random.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*doubles over in agony*
Gahh! I’ve been struck! I’m dying! HELP ME SOMEONE!
I now have 650 words to write, and after that, you can bet you’ll be receiving a portion of my 26 snowballs (:<
-
whaley replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22
You’re in luck; I, a bystander, just finished reading through this entire roleplay for no reason. Goodness, this one’s pretty funny.The ducks took one look at each other and went to opposite sides of the pavilion
I just about died when I read this.
I think basically everyone (at least almost everyone) found out about the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Well, people who choose to live apart from God on earth are kind of living a personal hell, right?
Right, it’s self-inflicted. It’s choosing to be something lesser than you could be, which leads to sorrow.
How can someone get to the point where having the ultimate good would be worse for them than hell?
Because of who they chose to be.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
That is true, he did have that point in between after the betrayal and before his death to repent. I guess we’ll never really know for sure why God allows us to go to hell. After all, as Judith said in her book, not even humans can a know for sure what is on other humans hearts, let alone the God of the Universes’ mind. Maybe people tha…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@raxforge haha!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@the_lost-journal here I was thinking you were a little scared of me cause of it! haha it’s all good. I was intending to change it anyway.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*saves snowballs*
Throws two at @esther-c and @whaley
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
To everyone who threw snow at me:
I haven’t been on here in a hot second, sorry everyone!!!! Ahhh….
I actually did a TON of editing today, and I’m so obsessed with my writing!
I’m not going to post the part I worked on on KP, just because I feel like it could be too dark for some people (Idk though…) I promise it’s not super dark, but a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh well oops
lol I can imagine then. My brother is younger, too, and I am certainly glad he is.
- Load More
