@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
Did you know that frogs can jump 12 times higher than a
house? This is because of the unique structure of their legs and because houses cannot jump. -
HighScribe replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Ok, I read the part, and I think it’s a good introduction to Lilitu. I don’t know if you want critiques, so try I’ll keep it at a minimum.
First of all, I don’t know if you had planned for Lilitu to have any more lasting injuries than some cuts and bruises, but from the level of beating he’s just received, he’s likely to have…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ve never seen it but it looks so cool and that song is beautiful! I’ll have to look into it some more. 🤍
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I love that all three of them need stools to reach the counter XD
Plus, they’re expected to get so much done all by themselves, in comparison with all the cafeteria workers. XD
Seb
“Ha, nice. I used to have a white rat when I was five… Or was it a kitten? I could hold it in my hand.” Seb pulled a hand out of the sink and studied…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
*Takes in a deep breath to explain the game if needed* XD I listen to some of the books over Christmas.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay, lol. It’s more of a whole-school-throws-a-party than a dance. I think more than half of the characters are going with friends or by themselves.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper I mean yeah it is pretty cool lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper lolllll
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yup, lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
You know, it was really unclear. Sometimes a wizard will enchant a device or invention, and it will start acting with a personality. One of the main characters has a flying car that quits working for him and lives wild in the forest.
With a Snitch, I think they make it out of robotic parts first, and then they enchant it to fly and zip…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper ahahaha
let me guess, whatever’s attacking him involves snow.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
“Randy lay there like a slug. It was his only dense.”
– A Christmas Story (one of our holiday movies)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
ooof.
I just read through this.
I had no idea.
I’m so sorry you had to go through that.
Hybrid and Arcane gave you good advice already, so I’m not gonna go into what they said, but I want you to know I’m praying for you.
Do you have a name you’re ok with sharing online so I can tell my family about this? Like, not a username. A…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
does this count as art?
lol
but I got this Lego-like pixel modeling thing for Christmas and I immediately built Sniper holding his gun hehe

you guys think I should make him some friends?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Actually, I had nothing to post for a few days so I kinda just forgot about KP, and took a break… now I’m back with drawings Andrew really wants me to post, and writings about Baron, and 77 notifications and loads and loads of stuff to read and reply too.
Ur good
Do you guys want to say it magically heals itself, or not? I’m…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
here’s the stuffed chameleon I got as a gift
his name is Gerald

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
merry Christmas everyone!!
- Load More

Ah!! I love that lol