@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey Smiley! You’re right, it has been a while since we’ve seen you. I hope you’re doing well and enjoying life <3
I think that’s one reason why I’m re introducing myself so I can kind of “start over” not that all those conversations and terrible writing didn’t matter but instead I think it grew me and I still have fond memories of the…
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
@jonas
greetings!!and am I allowed to ask what your profile-picture is suppose to be?
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
good to see you too!!!
life is going pretty amazing, it’s just been good you know?
what about you?
I don’t write it a ton but like every now and then
as for my books series I’ll say that it’s a Christian futuristic dystopian that covers a lot of ideas but the main one is
nothing, not even thousands of years and thousands of wars ca…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey!!! I think I’ve also seen you around but it’s nice to get a introduction 💕
I’m the youngest in my family but I also only have one siblings so that’s not saying much lol
if you don’t mind me asking, what’s it like being the oldest? Like I see everywhere that being the oldest sister is like a ton of work and by the end you…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
hey girl!!! How are you?? How have you been?
yeah *face palms* in the end I have to remind myself that no one thinks about me as much as me lol
what a comfort lol
and I’d love to tell yall about it though it’s a little complicated and would take a while but basically it’s a Christian dystopian
As for anything new, I’ve really…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Greetings! Welcome back!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Hiii! Good to see you again! How’s it going, how’s life?
I didn’t know you write poetry… that’s cool!! 😄
Ooo I want to hear about your new series too! What’s it about?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Miley!! You’re back!!!
You just started a new series?? I want to hear about it! And I get the cringy old stuff thing. It’s weird to see posts that you wrote, like, two years ago still on here. 😬
What’s new with you?
-
Smiley started the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay so I was just about to reply to the chat chat when I realize I haven’t been on here in like forever and there’s a lot of new people and no one will know who I am so if yall would to know me better feel free to ask me questions but here are some things to know about me
I’m a Christian (currently at a non denomination) and I would descr…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Lol 😂 As long as he doesn’t read the posts in between.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Hmm. I’m not sure. I think that definitely raised it to the front of my mind, but honestly, in the beginning I might have still been a little suspicious (I usually am when young married woman aren’t feeling well, because that’s usually the author trying to be sneaky lol.)
I sort of accepted that your “Hmm, that would be.” me…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Hah!! I called it!!
There were a whole lot of hysterics in that scene, but I guess I get where it was coming from. Joseph is so sweet to Amelia.
Oh boy… this is not good for the Cadwicks. Or Amelia and Joseph. 😬
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ah, yes. Let’s see, where were we?
It looks like Ben, Flare, Baron, Jenna, and Ellis are in one group in the middle of the city, with Felicity having just run off. @raxforge @rae @loopylin
Rina, Klethen, Ilahna, Jirah, Rosemary, and Rapha are on the ship with Fleet, heading out of the city. (I believe Rosemary and Rapha fell off and are…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh and thanks! It’s great to see you and I love your pfp
girl I envy your art skills
I wish so bad sometimes that I could draw my OCs but sadly I am incapable
and unwilling to put in the effort that it takes to get there 😅
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings
yeah honestly I don’t know the technical quoteI think what you said sounds more right lol but overall I just thought it was weird and then the conversation he later had with ultron he also gave off the weird god vibes (more than Thor lol)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey girl good to see you back!
“I wasn’t created by Stark or Ultorn I am… I am” which as a Christian I know is a nod to the Old Testament when God tells Moses to tell the Israelites “I Am sent you”
if he actually says that then that’s kinda offensive lol. I think I might remember him saying ‘I am who I am’ but I can’t remember. Yeesh.
-
Smiley changed their profile picture 1 year, 9 months ago
- Load More
