@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s cool. My sister (@snickerdoodle) used to be on here, for about all of ten minutes. She doesn’t write anymore though.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah it can get pretty messy, it’s one of the reasons I don’t really like fantasy stories with a messiah arc (as a allegory) because I’d rather read the real story in the bible.
XD I get that lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
also I was just relistening to Sniper’s lines for the sheer fun of it and I just realized he sounds a little like Buck from Ice Age.
WHY DID MY BRAIN MAKE THAT CONNECTION
BRUH
now I’m gonna have to animate him with an eye patch and a dinosaur
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
and lol yeah.
like do you boys do anything else???
sometimes I spend my time writing Huntress’s domination lines to the rest of the squad. I haven’t done any from them directed at her though.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
yeah I guess for me I just sometimes struggling with blurring the lines between fantasy and real life in some cases so I’m just kind of staying away from it but that’s like total personal conviction and I have nothing against your opinion or anything
yeah maybe at some point
there’s a few hobbies I want to learn I just actua…[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Hi! I mean I already know you lol but welcome back!
Idk if this helps, but I had a period of time where I was spending too much time on kp ( I mean I was lonely, lol) and I ended up just limiting the amount of times I would check it per day to what felt right. Like if I was checking it 10 times a day, I would decide to only check it 3…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah I get that. I kinda got the feeling from him that he was portrayed as above human error, and maybe that’s why he comes off that way. I mean we don’t know of any sentient being above error except for God so it might feel weird to us. And I mean he does make a mistake in civil war, but I get what you’re saying. It doesn’t bother me bc…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
@theshadow you two are siblings?
You have GOT to show @the_lost-journal the story I shared with you then!
I was telling him about the creatures in it a while back ago and he said he really liked them. He’ll finally be able to see them all in action!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Free will in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Ummm…
Looks like I’m not. I’ll have to fix that.
But I still get an email when you tag me.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
awww I love that, it’s like enemies to friends XD as all good friendships should be
okay maybe not but sometimes that’s how it works
it’s really good, it’s a football movie which is usually not my thing but the characters are soooo good
yeah same, I thought of st least a hundred ways it could go wrong but overall they ma…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
It’s a symbol from one of my WIPs.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
life is going pretty amazing, it’s just been good you know?
Ah, that’s great!
what about you?
Pretty good over here. Well… on and off with problems but generally good. I’m still alive and God is good and merciful.
I don’t write it a ton but like every now and then
Ah, I see.
as for my books series I’ll say that it’s a Christian futuris…
-
whaley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Luckily I am not actually a psychic, just a good guesser.
*Uses my guessing powers*
You’re also more of a dog person than a cat person, you mistrust cats.
-
whaley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
and I’m happy to say that I now have a friend group that I love so much💕
Yayyy!! It’s kind of crazy how a friend group can sneak up on you; I have a class of eight kids both male and female, and nobody wants to leave because we love the group dynamic. That kind of coincidental oh-we-actually-like-each-other is one of the greatest ble…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey shadow! Nice to meet you!!
ooh mystery?? Feel free to tell me more
uhh slowly, it’s kind of just in the phase of ideas and plotting and thinking it would be a better tv show than book series lol
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
What are your thoughts on them?
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
yup 100% agree
and I’m happy to say that I now have a friend group that I love so much💕
God blessed me with that
well I have recently discovered that Remember the Titans is like the best movie ever!!
I actually went skiing for Christmas which was terrifying cause I’ve never been before but after some fails I got the hang of…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
KNeW it
What made you think I’m a morning person?
People say I’m psychic, lol. I don’t know, I think you strike me as having some of the same… patterns? …as my best friend. And she is a huge advocate for using your time wisely.
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
very true
I think for me it depends on my moment, sometimes insane, sometimes hiding it lol
girl same though, I love my older brother buts not that much older than me and I sometimes I wish I had like another one who was a few more years older
and the sibling relationships in books and movies are always my favorite
like…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
first to get told they no longer have to have a bedtime just as long as I am wise about my sleep
Yesss this is simultaneously the best and worst thing ever, because I love having the privilege but I’m such a night owl. XD You strike me as a morning person, but maybe I’m wrong.
- Load More
