@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
And finally, my dog, because he’s definitely art. Definitely relevant.

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Eh, I wasn’t surprised.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Joseph, Amelia, and Beric. I don’t know her brothers well enough yet.
I’ve let myself be deceived. My whole life I thought I’d never have the strength, and I was right. But it’s not about me at all! None of this is.” Joseph waved his hand to punctuate his words. “My whole life I’ve been worried about what I can and can’t do, but…
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Some art from the National Gallery when I went there recently. Sigh, my camera is not good, but it is one of my favorites.

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Good scenes, though. Joseph was a tiny bit preachy when he had his character shift arc, but it worked since that’s been his struggle since the beginning.
I can’t wait to see what happens next. 🥺
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
That reminds me of a really cool, sweet mom at church (one of my favorite people) who approached me with a YA fantasy book. A friend of hers, whom I didn’t know, had written it and wanted some feedback from teenage girls.
I and my friend read it, and we coincidentally had one favorite character that stood out. She was…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle lolllll
tbh I’ve never made characters completely based off people I know. I’ll let them make self inserts and put them in my stories, but it’s always them in charge of who it’s gonna be.
-
Light replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oof sorry I forgot about this!
Hope everyone had a very merry Christmas😌
The young lady padded softly into the room, slippers not making a sound as she clutched a tattered rose to her breast and a silent tear ran down her face. Crossing the room, she sat down on a stiff sofa and gently caressed the flower’s soft petals–velvety pinks and whi…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
*puts on ninja mask* heh heh heh… time to go raid the village… who’s with me, eh? anyone? >:D
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey that sounds way more developed than when you originally had the idea! I remember when you started getting hyped up for it. I like the structure, even though I haven’t read Lunar Chronicles, so you could have pretended it was your idea and I would have never noticed. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
This one’s my fav

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes I can relate to the thankfulness of God’s mercy (no chance I deserve it)
It’s mostly in the brainstorming phase
Ooh cool
Yeah I think for me I had to take a complete step back in a way to show God I’m willing and because of that I think He was able to open my eyes to the in-person peopl…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
- Load More


*puts on COVID mask because it’s all I have* Does this village have donuts?
Indeed they do 😈 heh heh, in fact, I’ve been spying on it for a while and it seems they have all the goodies you could ever imagine!
*gaspeth* I must find my bazooka!