@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
AHHH Your art looks sooo good!!! I LOVE it!!!!! The girl in the flower field is so pretty!!! 😍😍 Amazing job!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Kate DiCamillo in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
My siblings and I listened to an audiobook of The Tale of Despereaux several years ago. Never watched the movie though. I liked it—although it has been fuel for my dislike of the word soup. I loved the rats. 🤭 We were going to make our dolls (or Legos, I can’t remember) act it out once… that was fun to imagine though we never follo…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @ellette-giselle
I do what I can. 🥰
-
whaley replied to the topic Kate DiCamillo in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh, you’re not interested in strange creatures? Not even an Oiple?

At least a lot of middle grade fantasy isn’t dirty, and you can find a lot of fairy-tale-like stories. I think I’m always curious to find those stories for a younger audience which are for adults too, because they end up being the most subtle. What kind of st…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
I also very much love the cockatiel in the Chase drawing (or is it a budgeriteal?). It’s adorable.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Chase is so Chase, exactly how I pictured him.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Girl. Those are incredible. Seriously. Amazing. Wow.
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
The fire on the fire wielder looks almost like maple leaves with the color veins, and I’m all for that stylization. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
I like the flower field, I like Rya’s hair (actually all the hair), your shading is better, your posing is better –
GIRL you’re doing so well!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Kate DiCamillo in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I think I can say I have more fondness for the movie, even if the book is the correct source of reference in my mind. Mary Poppins is kind of the same, too.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I like the new version. It’s just a matter of not wanting to to change the tone of roleplaying be ause I feel like it’s really silly for other people to read for some reason. But you’re right, nobody is going to care that much. And Marcel changed for the better too.
Sorry if the way Im role playing is frustrating at all
No no no, you’re…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
*Splutters*
Wh-What is this? Why is there so much good art? My brain cannot comprehend right now.
-
whaley replied to the topic Kate DiCamillo in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh they are very good! You like stories with animal protagonists, right? (I think.) Despareaux is right up that story lane.
I was interesting in Tale of Despareaux for the world building involving the government. I love tyrannical Government books, and my next story might have characters getting thrown into a pit if…
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
DUDE waaaaiiit, I need a moment to collect myself. It’s Chase. Dude.
-
whaley replied to the topic Kate DiCamillo in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’d forgotten about that. I think the movie was aiming for a more lighthearted ending (not just the ending, the whole thing in general, I suppose).
-
whaley replied to the topic Kate DiCamillo in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ha HA, the sensible Power has made an appearance!
Mercy Watson, I agree, is not boring.
but their descriptions seemed kinda pain filled, and I’m not particularly interested in more woe in my life.
This is true. This is very, very, very true.
Have you read Beverly, Right Here, Louisiana’s Way Home, or Raymie Nightingale?
I think I read…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Kate DiCamillo in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
We watched that movie so many times, I… Well, I don’t know how to finish that sentence because I can’t recite the movie or anything, but we watched it a lot. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*Leaves because my writer self is incredibly frustrated*
- Load More

