@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Meanwhile Hugo has become a lot more traumatized (I don’t think you know him?), and I have a new favorite character named Barnes, who is pretty much the best.
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
gurl you type too fast!!
Uhh Seb has become mild and a lot more realistic of a human being, which is great. XD He’s a lot more sweet and is really trying to improve his life although he doesn’t like to listen to his unofficial mother figure. Marcel meanwhile is a lot more conflicted because he has a… my sister likes to say she’s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Mine will probably be the same name, Hannah Bessette 😛
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
GODLY GOlDLy GODLy *tries to catch you in passing* staaaaaay and do CWW, I do it too and it’s super fun :]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hey, girl! It’s Crazy Writing Week, and you’re just in time! I believe it starts on the sixth. 😊
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Finally!! Oh my goodness. That was weird.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
(KP is eating my messages…… Sorry if you get this more than once………………)
😊😊
I really appreciate you, Sara!! 💜💜
(TPE link… https://editor.reedsy.com/s/RPRuZql)
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Humph! Disrespectful.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh… wait, it’ll let me post here, huh?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
YO it’s not letting me postttttt….. test test….
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Awwww Chase <333
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Awww!
Oooohhh I love long books lol…whenever I read a super long book I feel so powerful lollll XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I understand taking a break, I had to do the same thing with my novel!
You take as long as you need, girly <3
I’d love the link if you’re okay with sharing it!!!!!!
Just know that even though sometimes it feels really overwhelming and like some days you can’t bring yourself to write a single word, you’re still a very talented and capable…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey!!! in the forum Start HERE 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper
Yeah let’s just say it’s been reworked about five different times XD
@Keilah-h
Ooh that sounds really cool and understandable
There’s been a few times that I’ve written fanfic for a show or movie no one has probably ever heard of
What can I say, I don’t like when things just end lol
@raxforge
Nice to meet you and I’m glad you’re enjo…[Read more] -
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
^^
I didn’t really edit it so please ignore all mistake lol
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @keila-h (yeah I kind of just have my favorites and then it’s hard not to include them in a story lol so you’re good girl) @freed_and_redeemed
Okay yall I have the prologue and first chapter
and I guess you’ll probably notice that it’s kind of different and uhh well yeah here it is
Prologue
“Welcome to freedom!” Jayla stopp…[Read more] -
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I read the beginning of your story (sorry it took me a while to get to it) and I think it’s interesting. If you post the rest when you’re finished, please tag me!
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 9 months ago
Woah, you used my real name. XD I guess this must be serious. (You’re okay, you can call me Hannah whenever you want to.)
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
If you need a bit of time away from people during the holidays, it’s okay to pull out your art for a while. Don’t feel guilty about it, everyone needs to recharge once in a while. Now go eat <3
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
GO GET FOOD FROM YOUR FRIdGE. NOW.
- Load More
