@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Esther replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ahhh!!! This is such a great idea!!!!! I don’t know if I’d be allowed to do it, but I’ll be sure to ask!
I can’t next weekend because I have a youth retreat, and I’ll have to check if I’m free for the time after that. :))
Next weekend I’ll be at a winter camp, but I’ll if you guys do it again I’ll tota…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @rae @savannah_grace2009 @godlyfantasy12 @literallyanyonedontbeshy
Hey guys, I’m kind of excited! I have a study connected to my bedroom (it’s one of the reasons my dad noticed the house on the market, because I mentioned the pretty built-in desk). I have cleaned the room and I am currently finding decor.
Does…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
AcK tAke the pUppY awAY, I can’t handle cuteness.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @savannah_grace2009 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon
Oops… I actually just remembered that I have a church thing next Saturday too. 😅 Then I probably won’t be able to call in the morning. But if anyone’s up for a different time, let me know.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-The plot was good, I enjoyed what you have so far.
-I’d love to get a little more in depth on your worldbuilding, but you don’t need to do that, it’s just something I enjoy.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I liked it! I can’t wait for more.
-The violence and stuff I can handle. About the only thing that would raise a red flag for me is what Rath did to Sef’s mom (I don’t remember her name), but you didn’t write that very descriptively and any discomfort I had with the scene was a me problem, not a problem with your writing.
-I…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
This is such a great idea! Next weekend I’ll be at a winter camp, but I’ll if you guys do it again I’ll totally come if I can!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium awww he’s cute!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
“Slothy doesn’t like going to the doctor because last time she had her back pulled out and stuffed full of donuts.”
Did that doctor look like this?
(just a sketch, not an actual portrait)

Cause I TOLD him I was gonna be nice and not let him get caught and convicted for malpractice, if only he behaved.
Stuffing someone’s spine…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw, okay! It’s alright. Maybe we can end up doing another one at a different time, we’ll see.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@everyone
Turns out I won’t be able to do the call this week since my family’s leaving on a trip Friday!!!
I’m sorry!!!I’d love to do it another time though, so let me know if there’s another time that would work!!!!
I think generally early morning Saturdays would work the best, just not this coming Saturday, I’m sorry :/
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yooo sounds fun! I’ll join if that’s ok!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Gotcha. 10 am EST was what we did today, I’m assuming it will be similar unless @ellette-giselle wants to adjust.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
We can always look at a different day or time occasionally 😉 Saturday morning isn’t set in stone, we just thought it would work best for most of us.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That’s okay! We get it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Probably morning, 10 am EST.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ooh this looks like fun! Ellette has my email, but uhh I’m not free very often because of my health and I already have plans for the part of Saturday Ill be feeling ok for. What time generally have you guys been doing these at, and are you going to have another one?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre)'s profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
- Load More
