@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yw.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
What have you done.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Wait, did you just rename yourself to Whalekeeper?
We’ve got an identity thief on the loose people!
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@jonas That’s a cool system. So soulforging works on any metal object? Do you have any characters with enchanted jewelry then?
Thanks!
Yes, it works on any metal. I haven’t completely decided yet, but metals might have varying properties that makes some better for certain things, but any metal could be Soulforged in some way. (Of co…[Read more]
-
Enid's profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Sure! (Don’t worry, I won’t plagiarize lol)
Okay, then, a crash course on Awakening it is! (Minor spoilers if anyone reading this happens to plan on reading that book.)
So, in the world of Warbreaker, every person is born with one Breath, which on its own doesn’t really do anything. However, you can give your Breath to someone else, at…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Your magic system sounds so so so cool! I absolutely love it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae @raxforge @ellette-giselle It’s not that I forget to eat, it’s just that I can survive a solid portion of the day on a single bread roll I had at 11 in the morning.
And then when I do get hungry, I’ll eat a large meal, which will probably last me a WHILE.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Enid changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oki-doki. I have to catch up on some work, so I might not reply immediately, sorry about that.
Barnes
Barnes listened, and then replied quietly as the two young men thought. “I understand you aren’t too hopeful about this whole thing. But think for a second about the school you were transferred to. Your leaders must n…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
You can start with a blurb if you’ve written one! :]
-
Enid replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Subscribing*
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge lolllll what prompted THAT conversation?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle awww thank you!!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay, so here’s a magic system that I’ve been working on for a long time and keep modifying, but I feel is in a pretty good place now.
(Technically, it’s more like two magic systems, but they are highly connected to each other.)
First, to understand it, you need a quick crash course in my universe’s rules.
Humans are made up of five aspects:…[Read more]
-
-GRCR-'s profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
- Load More

