@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@the_lost-journal your stories sound AMAZING!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I also drew the Bad Batch all from memory!!
These particular designs are for one of my many au’s of their story. That’s why Tech’s shoulders look kinda weird (he’s got wings) and Hunter has an eye patch

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I just finished this drawing of Medic and Archimedes today! I especially love how I was able to pose Medic’s paws to look like he was actually kneeling, despite his digitigrade stance.
He’s just admiring his birdie, no thoughts of world domination or unethical experiments today 😊 lol

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@esther-c me neither, i just couldn’t figure out a good plot for the story basing off the one verse
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator lolllll
yeah sometimes I feel that way, although fortunately that kind of thing doesn’t happen to me much
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
You might be an author if you randomly eavesdrop on strangers so you can get story ideas.
I lowkey love eavesdropping and people watching, but it’s hard to make it inconspicuous. 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic The Purple Eyed | My Current WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m already committed to reading two other people’s WIPs, but I don’t care I’m still subscribing to this topic!!! One day I’ll get around to getting everything read *sigh* 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Ugghhhhhh
there ain’t gonna be no way for me to finish writing my story in time 😭
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
AHHH YESSSS MARKY BOYYYY ( @esther-c your nickname stuck lol, no going back now!!! hahaha)
This makes me so happy 🤭🤣
Oh my word, reading through everyone’s comments…. aghhhh!!! I need to seriously start reading it, I’ve just been so busyyy 😭
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
AHHH GIRL I LOVE FANTASY <333333 it’s my favoriteeee I’m so excited!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Just finished reading through all your chapters… man, I dont even know what to say…
Must read moreeeeee. WRITE WRITE WRITE!
Aw girlie thank you so much… <33
Eloy is my favorite… Aubrielle is probably second. And, since he hasn’t done anything yet that I can see, Cassian is also a fav.
AWWWWW
Why Eloy thoughhhh he kinda just drops off the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Omc thank you so much girl, that means a lot…you’re gonna make me cryyyy
Ahhh thank youuuu 😭😭💜💜💜💜💜
Your critique was EXACTLY what I was looking for, so thank you!!!
–Characters are very easy to picture, and not very easy to forget. XD So you’re good in that area.
YAYYYY!!! That’s one of the things I was worried about, and I’m s…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I know, it’s still just a little bit creepy.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Purple Eyed | My Current WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
A moodboard I made for my book…

-
HighScribe replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Cool, all your WIPs sound neat! So are TKOK and P.I.C.A.F.E. set on this earth? Â How does that work with the fantasy elements?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Purple Eyed | My Current WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Alright, gotta go. *fades into air*
- Load More
