@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@hybridlore that’s good!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @grcr @mineralizedwritings @theducktator @whalekeeper @loopylin ( @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @anyone-else, sorry for the late notice)
I think I have everyone’s emails!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
lolol 😂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@elishavet
yayyy okay. 😄
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@everyone
hey yo could I join the call too? 🙂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Sniper
“What are ducks? You mentioned them earlier, are they a type of fish? Maybe a flower?” Gabriel asked.
Soldier burst out laughin’ at that. Huntress snickered. Gabriel looked a little offended at them.
“Sorry mate, you’re way off the mark on that one.” I told him. “See those birds up there?” I pointed up at where a group of ducks wer…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
@loopylin I think so! He looks great!
-
MineralizedWritings's profile was updated 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 8 months ago
new profile artwork from Pinterest
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 8 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Yay! Does anyone need my email? I can’t really remember who has it and which one I gave to who… I have too many emails…
-
whaley changed their profile picture 8 months ago
-
whaley's profile was updated 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 8 months ago
I see no problem with bringing the castle back someday. It has risen from the ashes before, and it can rise again when the time is right.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Haha, Loops immediately passed on the opportunity. I was dead wrong.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I cannot be 3 because I would have to be responsible for my land, and everyone knows I am irresponsible. I cannot be 4 because I can’t really choose what I will discover, and what if I discover something so powerful that I don’t know how to responsibly use it?
Thus I choose 1 or 2. I’ve read many cool spy stories and the spy museum in…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 8 months ago
I must say, your compliment has made my day. :]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 8 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon peak memes lollllll
And then there’s me in RP’s:
-I literally have ONE original character here. All the others are
stolenadopted from my fandoms, but THEY’RE MINE NOW-Ooooo lizard people
-Yes I am going to insert my comfort characters into everything, why do you ask?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper (idk if you want to be tagged for this? if not it’s ok)
Huntress
“Are…are there elves in your world? And shapeshifters?”
“Doubt it on the elves. At least, not as a separate species from one of the already existing ones.” I answered. “Shapeshifters, maybe. I’ve never met one, but I’m sure some kind of Changeling hybrid could…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@rae Sure, we can do that
also poor Gabriel lollllllllll
and yes, Soldier can be like a goofy chipmunk at times. He also can be a chaos gremlin. The fact that he’s in a confusing new world has toned him down a bit.
- Load More
