@acancello
Active 1 year, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 842
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
why did it call Sniper “the crocodile man”
it should know what tf2 is lollllll
ok now I need to do this
-
Cloaked Mystery posted an update 4 months, 3 weeks ago
How’s everyone doing? (Don’t know if anyone will see this, since it looks like no one’s been on here much, but just in case, I do still exist. I am alive.) I see that the last thing I posted on here was about that book I was going to write last summer. Well, that did not go anywhere whatsoever. I might try again this summer since I’m trying to be…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Change of topic because now I’m frustrated at the internet.
Would anyone be interested in a zoom/google call specifically meant to be a writing session for anyone to join?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
I have a feeling there’s a way to do it, but it would probably mean major website changes and no one is able to do that right now
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
I have to wonder if there’s any way to make the forum inaccessible to AI searches
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
It was rude to Mel for no reason lol
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Yeah it freaked me out a little. It did hallucinate some stuff as well, like a side character that doesn’t exist
I wish the forum wasn’t so open to the internet. Like yeah, I doubt anyone would steal anything we’re doing because it’s such a tiny forum tucked inside this website. But AI is still able to make an overview
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
But the character descriptions are the fun part

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Guys guys look at this
I asked it about the labyrinth rp first and the description is accurate

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
I didn’t know you were a rapper! Whaaaaaaattt
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Oh yeah, those are surprisingly funny. I was searching up a KP topic a while back and accidentally asked the AI, which led me down a short rabbit hole.
You can try asking about the roleplays too. Sometimes it was accurate and sometimes it got things really wrong.
Guys, I’m famous not because of me naming our beautiful digital ghost Wyoh, b…
-
whaley replied to the topic Accountability partner? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Awesome! I want to write between 2-3k a week. I’ve noticed sometimes I write a lot more and sometimes I write nothing for weeks on end. If I can just learn to be consistent, that would help.
So I’ll have a weekly word count and you can focus on your daily time
-
whaley replied to the topic Accountability partner? in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
I would like to formally apologize for not keeping you accountable for three months. But I was recently reminded of this because I want to be held accountable too. I have a word count to reach every week. Can we do this again, but like, both of us at the same time?
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Remington
“That sounds like a good idea. How about you take him, and I’ll fetch him some water?”
Callum’s head hung low, and Remington took the opportunity to shake him gently so it looked like he was nodding.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Huntress
The tunnel stretched out in front of us. This one was carved by something, or someone, not a mere animal like the one that’d taken Rosalind. Whether that someone was still alive was a question I didn’t exactly want to think about right now.
I checked out the book on the table. It was old, its cover worn but probably not as…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
@loopylin yesss 17 sounds awesome
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper Huntress has a pair of pistols I think. Sniper gave up his rifle of course but might still have a smaller gun on him, idk.
Not sure what Soldier has. A shotgun and/or rocket launcher is his typical weapon but that would be pretty obvious to everyone else. He might just be using plain old claws.
@loopylin @whaley
peak…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 3 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 3 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 3 weeks ago

- Load More

Hey Jonas! I’m glad you’re alive. Do let us know how the writing goes, even if you don’t get a goal done within a specific summer. :] We’ve all tried to write a book in a summer with various levels of success, and at least it gives you a better perspective on how you can avoid burning out next time.
I think everyone’s doing fine. Not as many peop…[Read more]
Life’s good. This last semester of school felt like it dragged on for SO long, so it’s nice to be on break. I had a couple of big projects that were a bit stressful. The main one was a semester-long software development project that I had to do as part of a group.
I kind of squandered a lot of time last summer, so, like I said, I’m trying to be…[Read more]
Oh yeah, a group project like that sounds super stressful. Glad that’s over.
Video game project? I didn’t know you dabbled in that. (Or maybe you’ve mentioned it and I woefully forgot.) That is cool. What kind of video game? There are so many kinds and I usually assume 2D platformer when people say that, but that’s just because I’m a big Hollow Kn…[Read more]
Oh yeah, video game design is one of my majors. (I forget who knows what about me.)
It is a 2D platformer, but it’s a bit odd, because the character you control is a ball and you can only move it by using a grapple to swing around. And then there’s a lot of normal platformer obstacles: spikes, spinning blades, falling boulders, etc.
Hi Jonas!!!
Isn’t it crazy that we did the whole Character Party thing during my freshman year, and now I’m about to be a senior…
it’s crazy how fast time goes.
Hi!
You’re a senior now? That’s crazy. I must have been a senior in high school at that time, because now I’m a junior in college.