@abigail-m
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1242
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago

for some reason it wont let me put more than one photo in a post :/ so emjoy meme spam >:D
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago

-
KattheWriter replied to the topic ✨Memes✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago

-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
ALSO 3 New chapter ^^^^^
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@orielle12 Don’t worry, help is here!
@esther-c Oooh yes. I’m very into free versions of everything loll. #brokeyoungadult
@power yaaaa. Luckily tho, now I have a friend who’s an EMT who totally lets me ask him all my concerning questions instead of googling them, so many things will be fixed for more kinda real in injuries and suchhh
oof…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
(TW- PTSD/ memories of… er, bad things? And panicking? Writing these trigger warning without spoiling is hardddd lol xD)
Chapter 7
X392
What happened? I tried to open my eyes, but they felt like they were locked shut. Making it impossible to open them, leaving me in terrifying darkness. Where am I? I tried to move, but came to a stop when…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Chapter 6
Nathaniel
Looking up I saw Mr. Collins putting the closed sign up. I sighed, glad the day was finally over, there had been a large number of customers, and an abundance of them kept making messes, like toppling over supplies, and knocking things off of shelves. I know they didn’t mean to… but still… Someone could for once pick u…[Read more]
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
(i still cringe at the beginning of this, and some of my wording. ik I’ll change stuff in draft 2! lolll)
(tw- mention of wounds?)
Chapter 5
Roger
I pulled out my sword and in a few quick strides was by his side, my sword pointing at his throat. “I SAID ENOUGH!” Anger burned through me, and I wanted to kill him right then and there, for…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin sure!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Arabella
Dietrich seemed so…so upset. And Adolphus was utterly silent, not even looking her in the eye now…
“What is it?” She asked softly, laying a gentle hand on Dietrich’s arm. She watched as he flinched and immediately removed her hand, remembering when Paxton had done the same their first meeting.
“Please…you can tell me.”
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
November
Zlatan…he was…
Gone…
November felt his pulse spike, anxiety hitting him like a stone. He wasn’t sure if he could keep his stomach in check any longer.
“Where did he go?” Jezyk cried, eyes wide.
November just stared, eyes wide, face pale. Riker was gasping, head turning to the left and right, as if looking to…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
AND THEN return to Hans and Erich lol
OOF…
and then November will just be with Fin and Hans and Riker and Erich (not that that’s a bad thing because he has Riker and Fin but….Hans and Erich? Cuz Erich rn has yet to be redeemed)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 hey do u wanna RP? I figure Zlatan and Vulk can…disappear kinda like when everyone got separated and everyone can freak out for a second XD….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 nope just us! @esther-c
Jocelyn
A young lady stood amongst the now broken pieces of doorframe, eyes wide. Everyone stared for a moment, before Jocelyn let out a loud, “Oh!”
She smiled, approaching gingerly. “Hello! I’m Jocelyn! Though, you can call me Lyn if you like.”
The stranger continued to stare at Lyn’s outstretche…[Read more]
-
Elanor replied to the topic Autumn in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
-
KattheWriter replied to the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
thanksss
Thank you!! And yes I did make it. I make all my graphics on Canva, the app on my phone or laptop. Free version. 🙂 I’ve been using it since i’ve been writing and really love it. So now I make the graphics for the pins for KP’s pinterest 😀
Ok, awesome! Thanks so much!!!!
-
Elanor replied to the topic Autumn in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Cool! It’s not my best but here you are. 🙂
Fall
Fall’s my favourite over all other seasons
And for that, there’s several simple reasons.
The air smells so cold and crisp.
The wind’s whispers drive leaves into drifts
I can wear cozy sweaters without getting hot
A book and mug of black tea just hit the spot.
With school…[Read more]
-
Elanor replied to the topic A kitten in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
So sweet! Nailed it.
-
Elanor replied to the topic Autumn in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
@charityanne
Love it!I wrote a poem about Autumn a little while back. Do you want to read it?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Yerp they just busted open the dining room door to get out lol
- Load More
