-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok, that makes more sense. I was gonna ask, what frame of reference does it stop in motion, so the infinite inertia idea does kinda help. I’ll still have to ponder on how that works on the temporal aspect though.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Magic Systems!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Interesting! I love the high contrast magic systems. Giving me Star Wars vibes actually with the light side and dark side users, and grey Jedi. Question on the positive temporal pulse. What does it mean for the object to be frozen in time, and therefore unmovable?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Livia
She thought for a moment. “I think I remember that…is that why Chase left?”
“Yeah,” Fynn looked down at the floor.
“Well,” Liv began, “I’m not sure how to say this.”
“Oh,” Fynn said, the color draining from his face. “It’s that bad?”
Liv laughed. “No, I just don’t know how to say it…Okay, so if I know Callista, she’s…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
In the first chapter, the biggest thing I noticed was a lot of telling/info-dumping. It’s not wrong to give some background in the first chapter, but the key word is “some.” I felt like there was a lot of information about her father and how he had disappeared a while ago. I absolutely love how you described Sef missing him, but I do th…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Livia
“It depends…” Liv pursed her lips. “Like, it depends on what mood we’re in to begin with, and it also depends on what exactly the person says. Like, do you have an example?” She laughed a little at the strangeness of their conversation.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Scoutillus Finch are now friends 2 years, 8 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Character Ship Game Show✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @esther-c @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @acancello @whalekeeper
GUYS WE SHOULD TOTALLY BRING THIS BACK!!!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The AT-C (top secret) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
File-476 of Catalogue 221: Anomaly-6097
Name: [The Painter]
Origin: unknown
Direct sightings: none
Signature sightings: 9
Description: The Painter has never been seen directly, but signs of its work have been documented. Walls have been found painted unevenly in colors described by witnesses as “…the colors of everything…” and “…an…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom started the topic The AT-C (top secret) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Welcome initiate.
You will now be briefed on your task as an employee of the AT-C (Anomaly Tracking and Cataloguing).
Your purpose here is to find an anomaly*, track it, and catalogue your findings in this archive you have just received clearance to.
*Anomaly- Any entity that presents paranormal behavior.
Any Anomaly you find will likely b…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh my goodness! I can’t believe I forgot your tag, haha! This is funny XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh my goodness! I can’t believe I forgot your tag, haha! This is funny XD
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yes, exactly. You cant make 100% of the people happy 100% of the time. The moon was launched around 20 years before the book takes place so the riots and mobs of angry protesters have calmed down. Also, before electricity prices were skyrocketing due to the amount they were using with all of the new technology (Most everything switched…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@allison @grcr @thearcaneaxiom
Thanks guys!!! (:
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Ildin Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m probably not going to be the best at giving advice on color and character. Color I feel is arbitrary unless there’s something special about it, like the combination of the two metrics in some way. Character we’ve discussed in the past in many ways. I’m not really sure what advice I could give that you don’t already know.
As for the…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I haven’t read it yet, but I’ll probably get to it sometime today!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Let’s gooooo!!!!! Congratulations!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey Sara, is that your story that KP just posted?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Help with a title? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Well, my main idea was to have it look as ‘natural’ as possible so that the citizens would be more open to the idea and allow it to happen while not realize the dangers that it has the potential of causing.
I feel like they would need to do a little more convincing to make the populace complacent. There will always be resistance, and…[Read more]
- Load More
