-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I know!!!
Like, how do you secretly hire a maid, though?
And the way I made Little John laugh….
Ha ha he he he he he!
Also….I wrote some stuff when I was seven/eight about people getting tortured in Prince John’s dungeon…like how did I even know what some of that stuff was???
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@kyronthearcanin @esther-c @jonas @hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium
Um. Guys? I just found a total Robin Hood rip off I wrote in an old notebook when I was seven or eight.
You’re welcome…XD
My name is Consuelo! My home is in Mexico. I live with my father and his sister, Aunt Mary. I have one adopted sister from America and her twin sister, M…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
Was anyone else completely obsessed with Robin Hood as an eight year old?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Marcurious: I’ve never been stupid enough to try. Though I would assume instant death?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Fun fact: My youth pastor looked it up, and in Montana right now, it’s colder than Antarctica!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Um….yes.
My brother.
lol.
But really, since it’s so cold (and we live in the country so we don’t really have that much of a driveway) nobody really wants to go outside to shovel the driveway anyway, XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Marcurious: A cockroach Those things are nasty! Though they happen to be very useful for escape missions.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
I love your signature lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @grcr
Thanks! 🙂
I like it! (Adrian’s the son of your villain, right??)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
GIRLLLLL you will regret being excited for snow….right now where I live it’s been -50 degrees for like the past week!!!! And the snow’s pretty, but it’s getting ridiculous…XD
My poor chickens…their breath is freezing in their coop! I had to move them to a warmer spot and when I was done I couldn’t feel my toes for like an hour…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Livia
“You won’t lose her,” Liv said, certainty in her voice. “Like, seriously. Have you seen the way she looks at you? She’s just being an amazing friend! Just because she dances with one other guy doesn’t mean she hates you,” Liv laughed.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh does anyone want to interview….Marcurious? XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Vikii, why will you explode if I call you Victoria?
oh my gosh I was literally going to ask something along those lines XD
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The AT-C (top secret) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Request for initiation granted. Please look at this photograph. *Forgets everything upon seeing the image
Welcome aboard Agent Whaley, you may be briefed on your future tasks above. After which, permission to depart on mission is granted.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The AT-C (top secret) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Is this what you meant?
Well done initiate. You have successfully catalogued a new Anomaly.
(It would be cool if we could do both new ideas and ideas from our own WIPs. I also wonder if it would be cool to turn into an RP where our different charries find the AT-C, and have to encounter the different Anomalies.)
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The AT-C (top secret) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
File-477 of Catalogue 221: Anomaly-6099
Name: Frendid’s Walk
Origin: unknown
Direct sightings: 27 to ∞
Signature sightings: 1
Description: Frendid to us was once a senior agent of the AT-C. Supposedly in another world, he was known as Dr. Vrendit, and agent of the ZT-X. In another, He was Mr. Didnerf the barber. Unfortunately, all such F…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The AT-C (top secret) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ah, I see some recent initiates need to be re-briefed. Your task is to find and catalogue any Anomalies you encounter (come up with/dream up). Agent Arcane has recently catalogued The Painter in our Archive. Follow his example. List any paranormal behavior you’ve noticed in the anomaly, we cannot miss anything.
Good luck.
–AT-C a…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Allison are now friends 2 years, 8 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
And I made another one for Sef!!! <333

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@everyone
I made a new board for Neveah and I love it SO MUCH!!!

- Load More

Robin Hood’s a pretty cool guy, but nope. Never had an obsession.
I don’t know why I was obsessed anyway…but I was constantly imagining being in Robin Hood’s gang and killing Sir Guy of Gisborne and Prince John and saving Maid Marian from the tower her father locked her in…that is all I wanted to play and all I wanted to read was Robin Hood books! I read one Robin Hood book that I don’t even know how I…[Read more]