-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Okay…I’m just gonna pretend that she had to leave the school for a family emergency to go back home, so she just now got back before the dance.
Livia
Liv gazed out the window, the familiar buildings already beginning to trigger memories. There was the mall where she and Lukas had hung out all day, the street where they’d taken…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Frugal Wizard's Handbook to Surviving Medieval England in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
It did not bother me as much in Tress. This was because she never liked lying and she eventually got to a point where she decided not to lie anymore (right after she became captain). I recall her lying at all after that. John, on the other hand, seems proud of his ability to lie and does it without a thought.
True. I need to…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Frugal Wizard's Handbook to Surviving Medieval England in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Great review. This is pretty much what I expected. It’s interesting that you brought up the lying thing, since Tress kinda did that as well, where as her character got more mature, she was more and more willing to bend the rules of what she thought were hard lines of right and wrong.
My personal rating is probably 3 to maybe 4…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
Sorry I haven’t gotten back to you, I’ve been really busy, and unfortunately am going to continue to be busy for a while. I’ll say a few quick things here though.
I should mention here that this backstory is going to be quite vague and a bit mixed up when it appears in the story. Lots of this history is lost to mythologies.…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Any tips for writing serious characters? in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
Simply think about why the character is the way they are. Are they a pessimist, simply lack humor, quick to anger, or perhaps they are solemn and ponderous? In what way are they serious, and what lead them to be that way. Are there insecurities that are being masked by a flat face? How does this character interact with others, and how…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Shoot I didn’t realize it made two of them…sorry!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
haha yeahhhh and thanks!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
haha yeahhhh
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeeemed @esther-c @grcr
First chapter of my new version!!!!! WITH the twist!!!
And yes, Jraldath and Selena used to be Paynes….hehehe
It was a dark night-clouds moving from the west blotted out any light from the twin moons, and tendrils of fog curled around the two lone figures drifting through the streets of Lir.
Selena held…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Well that’s good I guess lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
YEAH BUT IT MAKES IT MORE DEPRESSING…..
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello, there! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
I don’t like the idea of the bad spirit. I would like to avoid angels and demons (especially demons) in my story. This is part of the reason why I developed the crystals I wanted to avoid a demonic score of magic and I wanted to use one that felt more natural.
Fair enough🤷♂️
I’ve also played with the idea that other animals hel…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
I accidentally said the wrong thing. I was trying to say that Jesus always did the will of the Father, showing the harmony between the Father and the Son.
Gotcha, that makes more sense.
Very well. Seeing as you have dealt with all this before and you have likely dealt with whatever my response to those arguments will be. From…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
I’ve been really busy today, so I’ve been slowly updating this post in bits of free time.
I believe we were originally created, and aren’t our own universal. Thus under God’s power we can be broken down into different parts – as before Adam, there was no Adam. But God doesn’t want this. We are consistent beings, not changing into ne…
- Load More
