-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
@esther-c
I’m convinced all the aesthetic Christian girls listen to Leanna Crawford
IF YOU DON’T THEN GIRLIE WHAT ARE YOU DOING??! -
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Rivals!!!! in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
You tagged me, but this never came up in my email, so sorry for the late response😕
I’m pretty much on the same vain as Whale. Rivals is a pretty general term, but usually you’ll see some parallels between them.
There can be the kind of rival where they are simply trying to one up each other, simply prove that they are superior in…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s been a great time on KP and I’ll miss you guys more than you know <3333
see you in the winter! Have a great rest of the year!
…until we meet again! 😊😭💔💗💗😜😎-
I’ll miss you too! See you in 5 months! I hope your school is fun this year. 💛
-
@lightoverdarkness6 Okay okay okay I’m leaving for real right after this…but I think you have to send me a link to your profile on Pinterest so I can follow you too!
Like, click on the message icon, and then click “invite your friends” and then copy the link and comment on my status update on KP, then I’ll click on the link and be able to…[Read more]-
@savannah_grace2009 🤣🤣 It’s okay girl, i’m completely lost too!!
Thank you for helping me figure this out 💗💗Okay I think this is it.
https://pin.it/3CbeR8rmQ
-
-
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Rivals!!!! in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
If they’re genuine enemies…I’d say just make them constantly arguing or trying to show each other up, and constantly trying to do something better than the other.
Also Pinterest can help a lot with this and give you some ideas!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Rivals!!!! in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Anything specific details you want help with?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Aww girl I am so sorry, I can’t even imagine how hard that must be!!! You’re so strong for going through that and I promise, everything will turn out the way it’s meant to!! Our Heavenly Father has a wonderful plan of happiness for us, and the trials and challenges we face now will seem like nothing when we return to Him and h…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Aw I’m sorry! I am the same way so you’re not alone!!!!!!!!!
BUT YOUR SHORT STORY ON YOUR MAGAZINE WAS SO GOOD I GOT CHILLS!!!!
I’ll ask one of my guy friends tonight for ya! XD XD
I get that it would be awkward so I got you girl
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Aw I’m sorry :/
I get that! Just let us know if you’re ever sick of critiques and just want to hear the positive stuff to get encouraged!
I’d say…just interview some of your guy friends and ask them to give you a cheat sheet XD XD but I think Whaley’s right, they really do just vibe lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Um, yeah. His fear of the unknown already came up a little bit in the barn, and though he got over it there, it is still under the surface and it will come again. I promise.
Maybe you could make his fear a lot stronger, like showing us his thoughts instead of telling us them?
“Well then I don’t see how much help you’ll be,”…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
lolll facts
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I never thought I’d see the day when Ruth stops collecting DRAGON pics lol
I think the universe glitched out
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@RAE
NOOO NOT THE TIGER PICS AGAIN -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I can still break the record with you guys! Just give me a specific date and I’ll come back for that time!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks!!!! (:
I like being a sneaky time-traveller. (Huh, apparently we Canadians spell this word with two ‘l’s. Good to know.)
Ohhh that’s interesting!!!
Since I’ll be leaving KP for a bit, I won’t be asking for any more critiques but I’ll leave you the link in case you or anyone else wants to read it for funzies. XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae Random life check…how are you doing girl?!?! <3
-
This moment…a haze of purple mist, whether mist of mountain or morning meadow, I’m unsure. Sometimes night suddenly falls, with moon dodging behind cloud and stars shimmering like glitter cast over a dark cape. Sometimes sun rises, glistening with silver sheen as it reflects off of the dew droplet upon the blade of grass. Sometimes a white rose,…[Read more]
-
I get it that it’s hard to decide who you want to be.
What has helped me is realizing that if you feel like you can’t say what you’re thinking without destroying the friendship (as long as it’s kind and just your opinion about something), then they’re not the right friends for you. I know that can be hard…I know it can be scary realizing that…[Read more]
-
-
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Funny you should mention it because I just had a complete mental breakdown…
A social situation didn’t go very well and I got some super bad thoughts about myself and was beating myself up BIG TIME cuz I feel like I blew one of my only chances to get into a friend group. UGH.
*wipes away the last of the tears and tries to stop…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
It might be that you are so used to picturing Aaron’s personality, that your sub-conscience assumes Aaron is known, and thus forgets to describe him.
YES THAT’S WHAT I WAS WONDERING TOO OH MY GOODNESS! I also relate to that XD
The fiercely loyal bit is what I find unnatural. He only met Aaron a week ago, and up till t…
- Load More

No for real though 😂 It’s like one of those YouTube shorts… “We’re Christian girls, of course we listen to Leanna Crawford.”
YES I HAVEN’T HEARD THAT BUT IT’S PERFECTTTT
*in the process of binge-listening to all of her music*
Hey Sara! I just found out you sent me the link and now it says it’s expired. Can you send a new one? Sorry i havent been active. Life’s been a bit busy 🙂
Sureeeee! https://pin.it/3TRCC1CBz
Let me know if it doesn’t work!!!!
It’s okay! I’ve been busy too!
The only reason I’ve heard of her is Brio magazine. I’ve never actually heard any of her music.😂
Haha! I love that magazine (even though I’ve only read one issue XD)
YOU HAVE TO! My favorites are: Honest, Simple, Prince Charming, Work In Progress, Still Waters, Photoshop, Write About It, Uncool, and Crazy Beautiful You!
Yes, Brio is awesome! I haven’t been listening to much music on my own lately. Our headphones broke.😢 And I haven’t felt like battling my sibling for the house phone. I’ll listen to her soon though. School is starting, and we’ll need more headphones.😅
I should subscribe to it! (my birthday’s coming up…I should ask for that as a gift!!)
Ohhh haha! that’s funny XD XD