-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@grcr @acancello @trailblazer @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @rae @sarafini @anyone else
Yeah….I wasn’t sure if you danced at a masquerade ball…but that makes sense.
I mean, at some parties the boys just sit and talk about stupid stuff and eat food and make dumb jokes and do the macarena….so not everybody would have to have a girl to dance…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic AIO (adventures in odyssey) RP!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Let the drama begin.
Hehe.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh dear, he’s pale! Must be scared.
Lane moved a few steps closer. GOODNESS! He’s really pale!Â
Haha! That’s funny.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic AIO (adventures in odyssey) RP!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@sarafini @smiley @trailblazer
Jules
I can’t believe he did that, I just can’t! I bury my face in my pillow and hold back my hot tears of anger. I hate him. He stole everything from me! First he moves away, now he ditches me just because we don’t believe the same things?Â
I let the pillow muffle my sobs. And Elizabeth. How could she? She kne…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh my gosh that’s hilarious
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Hi! I don’t think we’ve met.
I’m Sara, and I love all things music. I know a few chords on the guitar, I took piano for 6 years, I took violin for 2 years, I sing harmony on the worship team, I’ve played flute for four years, and I play piccolo as well (It’s a TINY flute that plays an octave higher. It’s SUPER LOUD!!! and annoying,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic AIO (adventures in odyssey) RP!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic AIO (adventures in odyssey) RP!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic AIO (adventures in odyssey) RP!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Same! I love Jason and Jillian.
Also, is Connie ever going to get married? Me and my mom have been wondering about that. Are Wooton and Penny going to have kids? What will happen to Morrie and Suzu? SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!! haha
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic How to write non-magical fantasy in the forum Fantasy 3 years ago
Well, like Trailblazer said, it depends on what you classify as “magical”, as well as what you mean by fantasy. Because, technically, if you make any story “strange” enough, it could be fantasy. Like, even a historical fiction could be classified as “fantasy”. If you mean fantasy, like, as in another world, you could just remove magic…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
And we need to get the party started, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@rae @trailblazer @grcr @esther-c @acancello @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings
Does anyone want to write the next RP? I would, but I feel like I RP too much on here, lol and except for @sarafini I wrote the last one haha.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
okay! I get it, life can be CRAZY!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @trailblazer @grcr @whalekeeper @smiley
Emmy
They were late.
So what else is new? she wondered as Mother herded her and her four siblings into the carriage like a mother hen.
“Do I look okay?” Ada turned to her husband and tucked stray hairs behind her ear.
“Darling, you are beautiful as always,” he replied and softly kissed…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
yep!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
🤣
@princesachronicles22
- Load More
