-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
I don’t know off hand 1000 – 2000 pgs. That’s a wide range, but it’s somewhere in it I think
My classmates will be jealous when I suddenly get like 200 points and they still have less than 50, lol. I might have to read these, just so I can get the most points, lol. I’m guessing they’re good? Since there’s so many memes here…lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Ooooh, imagine how many AR points I could get!!!! (it’s a public school thing, you read books and take tests on them, the longer they are the more points they’re worth.)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Is ‘but you could be fire’ a quote from these books? I’ve seen that in your memes, and I was curious.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Like how long? Just curious, but I don’t think that’s a problem for me, lol. I’m reading 700-900 page books right now.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom
I kind of want to read these books now, just so I can understand your memes, lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Awww, girl, I’m so sorry that you had to go through that! And I’m so happy for you that she was able to fight through it!
God still does miracles! <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Another way could be that his father has forced him into dangerous challenges with the intent of quickening his sons maturity, skill, and growth. It would work, but would cause his son to despise him, and perhaps see his father as the ultimate challenge that needs to be overcome or something like that.
That would actually make a…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
Hey Whale, just wanted to check in. I know you’ve been active, but haven’t made any response on this forum, so I’m perpetually worried that I may have offended you in any way by my words. In clarifying my meaning, I touched on some more sensitive topics, and I don’t want you to feel attacked or hurt in what I was saying. As you know…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Yes, it’s somewhat of a passion of mine.
Cool! Do you intend to embody that in your own writing?
Yes, same. I would like to try a story with soft worldbuilding, but it would take a lot of careful planning.
Yeah, it would be interesting to give a go. If I was ever to try it, I would probably blend it with hard worldbuilding, where there’s p…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
So I just read up to chapter 10, and it definitely has removed the issue of plot jumps. It still is jumping from so many POVs that it’s hard to connect with the characters on a deeper level yet, but once you start cycling back to Lilitu and Sef and whoever else, I think it should be fine.
I like Marcurious’s character as…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Brianne are now friends 3 years ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic AIO General thread (all things AIO and writing) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yeah! Oh, come to think of it, I am a lot like Zoe and Olivia as well.
I remember Tony and Brianna (I love the name Brianna)! I miss them, and the Mulligans (especially Lisa and Nick).
What happens to Kelly? I miss her!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Well, I haven’t totally developed his character yet, but I know that he gets a lot of his confidence from relying on himself and that he can basically do anything he wants in Erstonia, so he’s kind of entitled. To be honest, I’m not sure what would really scare him, except the Pythonos. He’s not scared of them at the moment, but he will…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic AIO General thread (all things AIO and writing) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yeah, I get that people can’t do the show anymore so they stop doing the character, but I agree that they should bring back characters. I wonder what Jared would be like as an adult? I know they had one episode where he was on a phone call during Candid Conversations, but he should be in an actual main part.
Ooh, what about Rodney,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic AIO General thread (all things AIO and writing) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@smiley @sarafini @trailblazer
I’m not sure if this is an RP or not…but if it is….I want to be Jules or Valerie. Unless one of you guys has any ideas for new characters I can RP. I know we all hate Valerie (well, hate’s a little extreme, but you know what I mean), so I want her to be a sympathetic villain arc, lol. I can show why she does…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Quotes! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
One of my favorites:
“I’m not a singer. I’m a child of God who happens to sing.” I actually found this one on a KP article, and I replaced the sing with write! So it goes, “I’m not a writer. I’m a child of God who happens to write”.
Also, the one in my signature.
“Every page has a flaw only the author sees.”
- Load More
