-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’ll do it, but it will just be continuing my WIP, and I’ll try to get to 50,000 words.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
So the formatting is fixed, but for some reason the activity board is gone. I’m betting it might have been removed because of privacy reasons, but I don’t know. Has anyone else noticed?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Lol, this is the 3rd or 4th forum made with this exact question this month🤣
I’ll be doing it, but not officially. I’m planning on just working on my current project that I’ve never seemed to be able to just get stuff down for, so the deadline I’m hoping will speed things up.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Oh hey, it’s normal again!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Apparently not🤔
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago

Does this work for image posting?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Yeah. KP was down all morning. I guess they rolled out an update.
Weird, I’m fine with updates, but the basic coding font throughs me off. Hopefully it’s temporary.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Also, has the KP formatting changed for anyone else?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @jonas @highscribeofetherium
Oh my, just got back from work, and had to catch up on everything.
Yes, I highly recommend the Stormlight Archive to anyone with the time for it. Sanderson is by far one of my very most favorite authors. He is a master of worldbuilding, character, and plot. He writes masterfully, but also with…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Our family just isn’t in to pop-culture things, I guess. There are probably other things like that we haven’t seen.
That’s fair. Though I 100% do recommend despicable me!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Smiley are now friends 3 years ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
WHAT?????? Never????? how???? I’m horrified!!!!
You have to, they’re so funny!!!! The memes will be so much more funny if you do, lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
Four, five, same difference. haha!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
I love the meme! So accurate, haha.
(I love anything related to despicable me in general, haha.) We just forced my Dad to watch it with us. My mom was laughing hysterically at funny parts, and my dad was just like “why are we watching this?” It was pretty great.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
I know, it’s CRAZY. He’s currently working on, like, five books.
How? I’ve been working on my WIP for forever!
I guess he’s mastered the art of multitasking. I’m jealous.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
I have a bunch more memes too, but I can’t post them, because nobody on here has gotten far enough to understand, except me and HighScribe.
I’ll try to speed read through them, then, so you won’t be the only ones, lol.
Okay, hope you like it! (If you find yourself getting bored I encourage you to hang in there! The second book, Words of R…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
HOLY COW I just looked and The Way of Kings is worth 58 points! hehe. I’m going to try to read that once I finish the Eragon books by Christopher Paolini.
- Load More
