-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@acancello @trailblazer @grcr @rae @sarafini @mineralizedwritings
Ottoline
She never thought that she would enjoy dancing. Not in a million years. But here she was, fighting back a smile as Hugo held her in his arms. She felt like she was turning traitor on her inner being. But somehow, she didn’t care. She didn’t want this moment to end.
When…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Lucid Wraith in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 12 months ago
Which do y’all prefer? Perhaps I could even made the integrate the title in the reflective design?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Lucid Wraith in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 12 months ago

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Lucid Wraith in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 12 months ago

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Lucid Wraith in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 12 months ago
@anyone
So I’ve been working on the cover for Lucid. I thought I was happy with what I had already made, but recently decided to show a little bit more of the cereal nature of this story.
So I’ll post the old and new one:
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Overview of my main WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
I like them all! I think my favorite would be midnight. It’s cool that they all seem to all seem to have different cultural influences, but all bear the same style at the same time, like they are united in their differences.
I think that with the idea of magic making them extra durable means that you can play with the blade shapes a…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Current WIP (badly in need of a title!) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 12 months ago
So it isn’t literal then? They are still cognitively present, simply robbed of all real sense of will and individuality. That’s always a fun theme to explore. I enjoy the discussions and themes of things that destroy will, especially will that is freely given away.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 12 months ago
Hi Kathleen,
So I noticed that the activity board has been removed a few days ago. Was that intentional? It’s fair enough if it was done for privacy purposes, but if not, just wanted to make sure you were aware of it.
Thanks!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Current WIP (badly in need of a title!) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 12 months ago
Cool! What happens to the souls of the soulless ones? Do they simply die, the bodies simply reanimated, and the souls go to where ever souls go after death, or something more sinister?
The right title I think will come with time. As you develop the story, the name will develop with it. Regardless, here’s a few ideas:
If you want to…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
He nodded and sat down with a thud, “Kari thinks the food is… is… poisoned,”
“I doubt it, you would have already been the first to pass out if it was.”
Lane was a bit miffed about Hugos not very nice, but true reaction. “Fine. It may not be, but still…” He trailed off thinking hard.haha!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Do you want to write the next RP? I wasn’t sure if you wanted to or not since Hugo and Ottoline are dancing and I did the last one?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Current WIP (badly in need of a title!) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 12 months ago
Sounds great!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
A noise made Lane quickly look up. His eyes fell on the tall person standing in front of the door. When he noticed the green sword in the man’s hand, he shivered from head to toe. Oh boy. Must be a warrior. The… THE HOUSE PROBABLY SENT HIM TO MAKE SURE WE ALL DANCE!! I’M DOOMED.
Oh my gosh I love this that’s hilarious!!!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Lucid Wraith in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 12 months ago
@hybridlore @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @kyronthearcanin @savannah_grace2009 @kathleenramm @sarafini
Alright, I might as well post the second chapter now. I’m not entirely sure about this one, and I think it needs to be a bit longer, but it helps clear up a bit of the fog from the first chapter, at least I hope so. Can’t wait to…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
True🤣🤣🤣
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago

-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Okay, that’s it. I REALLY want to understand these, so it’s official. Once I get done with Eragon, I’m reading the Stormlight Archive.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 12 months ago
OH MY GOSH guys…Kingdom Pen now has merch!!!!!!!!!!
- Load More
