-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Loopy are now friends 2 years, 11 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Development Theme List! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
The only one I could think of is “breaking bad habits”.
But this is an interesting topic! Thanks for the tag!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
you’re good!
(I’m not good at it either.) -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Still though, it’s amazing how fast this RP is moving! I was gone over one weekend, and we had like 15 new pages!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You and Jonas are wayyy better at memes than I am, though, lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I like these scenes!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol is Fracture still doing his maniacal laughter, utterly oblivious to everything happening around him? 😂
Yep. XD
Fracture
“You coming?” something poked him. He did the logical thing and screamed.
Rolling away and jumping to his feet in what he hoped was a threatening fighting stance.
“HOW DARE YOU tell ME what to do!”…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ottoline
She had to work with Ellis?
I’m dead. So dead. She wiped her sweaty palms on her pants. Why couldn’t he have paired me with someone who won’t murder me the first chance we’re alone? (I know he wouldn’t actually, but she just is scared of everything, XD)
She was terrified. Terrified of the dragons, of everyone carrying a sword, of El…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Blade's Will in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
Yep, that is the intention. The question, however, is why?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Blade of the Void in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, although in this story at least, I don’t find Adikar particularly interesting, he’s actually fairly flat. But he would probably be more interesting earlier in his career.
What I would want to see is his degradation into what he eventually became. It would have to be really subtle though, and feel like this could be a process that you…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom started the topic The Blade's Will in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
Alright, So @jonas just presented Blade of the Void, which has reminded me heavily of my story The Blade’s Will, so I thought I might as well share it as well. It currently functions as a short story, but I intend to use this as a beginning of a Novel. Love to hear y’all’s thoughts!
I’m sorry… the only thought that remained in my mind as bla…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Blade of the Void in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m assuming you meant ‘Nale’? I think you combined ‘Nale’ and Taln.
Whoops😅
Yeah, I think it might have been largely subconscious on my part, but I definitely see the similarities. What I find intriguing about my character is the differences from Nale or Szeth. The scene is obviously similar to when we first meet Szeth in SA, and the chara…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I started laughing while writing this XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Blade of the Void in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @rae
Fracture
He heard distant footsteps, but didn’t think much of them. He was too engrossed in his mourning ceremony to give them much thought.
That is, until someone nearly kicked him in the head.
“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” He screamed, his voice cracking horribly halfway through his scream. He jumped to his feet,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
This is indeed a big change. You may be changing a bit too much, while change is good, you can halt your progress completely by making to many revisions (*says as if I wasn’t the most guilty of this exact thing). However, first person can help more with experiential writing, which I think is more your style anyways. I t…
- Load More

