-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 11 months ago
I debated ChatGPT, telling it to start as an Atheist, and instead of convincing it, I just backed it into a corner of Moral Relativistic Atheism, lol! What’s interesting about Moral Relativists is that they are next to impossible to debate, because they’ve accepted the idea that morality has no grounding, and therefore people like Hitler are just…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yep, that’s me! Thanks🤣🤣🤣
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @euodia-vision @jonas @rae
Do it lol
😆
h ttps://www.mote.com/m/darsdx5 (delete the space after the h)
Let me know if it doesn’t work.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Should I post the next one later today, or wait until tomorrow?
I’m good with whatever you decide!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I agree with Jonas, this is a really great start! It’s a much more hopeful beginning too, while there may be uncertainty. I don’t have much to say either, other than the fact that “fit as a fiddle” is an English idiom, and would be very unlikely to be seen elsewhere, but that can very easily be fixed or even ignored. You can…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
But again, I don’t think it’s graphic at all, so you’re good. <3
Okay, that helps me a lot! Thank you! I get really paranoid when I’m writing, XD
And thanks for sharing! The last one was SO SAD!!!! *cries*
That makes sense, thanks so much for helping me!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Should I post the next one later today, or wait until tomorrow?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks! I was actually really happy with this scene, I think it’s one of my best.
Yes, it would be Sef and Lilitu’s book. I have four chapters of that one so far, but I didn’t want to spam you guys, lol.
Yeah, I was planning to do either Neveah or Ottoline for the “teaser”, though Neveah’s would make more sense.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
(Hey, Vethe. If you’re in so sure there are only twelve planets then WHAT PLANET ARE YOU ON? lol)
Guess she didn’t think of that one lol XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Do it lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @thearcaneaxiom @anyone-else
So here’s the first chapter of my revisions to the Andromeda book…ready for critiquing!
Chapter 1: New Beginnings
Newborn light sifted between the windows, piercing the darkness.
Through the smudged glass, Sef could see the Andromedan sunrise, she could see the indigo trees dancing as the wind pushed them…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Awakening of Halfpaw Protector in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I like it! very intriguing!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, sounds good!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Awww thanks!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah ik, idk how to start it tho lok
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Cumberbatch is just one of a very select few actors I actually know the names of, in most cases I’d be clueless, lol!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @jonas @rae
This is making me want to share audio samples, lol!
I didn’t know about the Gollum juice, but it makes sense. Smaug was played by Benedict Cumberbatch.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Sure! I will try to get to it either tomorrow or the next day, okay?
Great!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Um…not really XD
the theme color would probably be green? Idk. Also probably flowers? And some sad pictures XD
- Load More
