-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas @rae @beth-torres
GUYS???? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?????????????
WE TALKED ABOUT THIS!!!!!
THE ONE DAY I’M GONE, YOU ADD 12 NEW PAGES??? WHAT THE HECK?? 😑😑😑
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That works. I like 9, it has fun properties. 12 does to of course😆
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Recent Topics page is down in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, it’s been down for a while, and the formatting is being a little weird again.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Cool! So you were able to make it so that the calendar could mesh with earth time just enough so that you could fit your birthday into it as a significant day. It also makes sense that the months follow the Eivir.
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wond makes an approximate rotation of 357 Earthling days, but I’ve not decided if it’s off that number by a day or just a couple hours. Notice my use of the word Earthling, for I haven’t even totally decided if a Wondian day is different than ours (most likely is). I’ve only been working on the origin planet of Wond for about a year, so it i…
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I missed your conversation with @jonas until now, but if I’m understanding you correctly, your wanting to power spaceships with sound. Sound as a force has been used to manipulate objects in precise ways, but they would have to be ridiculously light, and the cases where we have done such a thing, it’s an object surrounded by…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
This sounds fun, I’m in. It might help me churn out some actual writing for once😂
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Also, who are the Nameless Things. That title is already used by Tolkien to describe the indescribable creatures at the very bottom of Arda. Are you describing something similar?
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s really cool! So does the Wondian planet make a perfect 357 day rotation around it’s sun? We have leap year on Earth to account for the slight error in the 365 days. So is the planet simply perfectly placed for simplicity, or is there some analogue of leap year. Also, what about seasons? Are there four standard seasons like Earth, or…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic The Adonial Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Sorry, I’ve been inactive all week.
Personally, I think that a character that won’t be well understood inside or outside may still be an interesting main character to see the prospective of. Despite not being able to understand the character’s motives, as the character doesn’t understand them himself, that can still be a relatable…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
This looks fun!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia must be crushing hard to give that thorough of an apology for such a small slight. Just some casual observer commentary. *chuckles to self*
Actually no XD She just feels bad lol
Livia
This is all my fault. She frowned. How could she make him see that he really hadn’t messed up?
“You don’t have to talk to me if you don…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia must be crushing hard to give that thorough of an apology for such a small slight. Just some casual observer commentary. *chuckles to self*
Actually no XD She just feels bad lol
Livia
This is all my fault. She frowned. How could she make him see that he really hadn’t messed up?
“You don’t have to talk to me if you don’t want to,…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 10 months ago
@anyone
I just love the song Broken is Beautiful by The Young Escape. It reminds me so much of Sef (one of my characters)!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
HighScribe just said “si lo fue” which is spanish for “Yes, it was”.
(I do not know spanish, I just looked it up XD) -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
She noticed Chase acting strange, and she started to feel guilty. She hadn’t meant to hurt his feelings, she wasn’t even annoyed. She had been only joking, but now she felt horrible.
“Hey, Chase?” she walked closer to him. “I’m sorry, about how I reacted. I was kind of exagerating, and I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. It’s just-“…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
btw, sorry if this is confusing, but YWW and Y-dubs are the same thing, just some people call them different things. I posted the link a few posts earlier.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Well, it’s basically like KP, but different. (that was literally the worst way to explain it, XD)
It does cost money, but I’ve heard great things about it.
Here’s a link:
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, I should probably tag people if I want people to reply…XD
*facepalms*
@acancello @grcr @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @esther-c @hybridlore @beth-torres @anyone-else
- Load More
