-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww! So sweet!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 2 years, 10 months ago
“Kiss for motivation?”
“In your dreams Walton.”
She roughly grabbed Hugo by the neck of his shirt and began to drag him towards the building, “Let’s get going!”
I love that!!! Hugo is so cute! I love him!!! (the ammount of times I’ve said that is concerning…)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, yeah I get that. Naming chapters is hard!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Livia
“Yeah,” Liv agreed, “though that might not stop Xandro from going to Lukas.”
“Oh, dear,” Callie laughed.
“Is this the store?” Livia asked.
“Yep!” Callista said, and the three of them entered the store.
“I just hope they don’t have any restrictions on horses, because that might be a problem,” Liv whispered.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
WHAT??? AHH THEY’RE SO CUTE! :)))
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
oooh! I like those! thanks!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah. Such is the life of a writer.
My friends all stay up late scrolling TikTok…and then there’s me, plotting my story XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wow. I usually just spend my nights making #hottoline boards! jk
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
We’re going to have to use a Deus Ex Machina to get them out of the swamp alive…that thing sounds terrifying! lol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
True.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, and I just wrote more. NOW the chapter’s finished lol
Lilitu opened his eyes to the sound of someone crying, hushed voices, and the door slamming closed.
What? He frowned in confusion, slowly sitting up. Rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, he climbed out of bed, feeling the cool air against his bare chest.
Coming into the living room, he…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Woohoo! Let’s almost get our characters killed! SO MUCH FUN!!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m not a fan of these so called “societies.”
what???? How could you NOT be???
I should probably stop talking nowAnyways…am I correct to assume we’re going to the jungle first?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 2 years, 10 months ago
*me casually fangirling over Hugo***
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 2 years, 10 months ago
YES!!!!!!!!!! I can’t wait!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah…two of them left XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Anyone ever worry that someone will join the forum with the tag ‘everyone’?
I actually was just thinking about that! Imagine how confuzzled they’d be. Like “why did people tag me two years before I even joined the forum!!”
- Load More
